• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Draxal

Texas > Florida

More money, less competition.

Yes, Texas is a better job, but Strong recruits Miami like a madman, where he didn't really dip into Texas that much.

I mean it's good to have a strong base out of state as well, but I recall even Meyer getting shit from Ohio coaches for taking so many out of state prospects.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, but I'm shocked that's he going to a Texas school rather than a Florida school where his bread and butter is.

Well, Florida's running out of time to empty their HC position. Kind of needs to happen 1st, wouldn't you think?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Buc mentioned earlier about Steam Card trading.

I'll list it here before taking it to the trading card board.

Have the sale cares #3 and 6, need 2, 7, or 10.

LA FIESTA

Goddamn dat dry desert heat.

Went from snow this morning in Chicago to this. Temp is nice, though. Just dry.

And fuck Baylor wearing black and gold.

Draxal

Well, Florida's running out of time to empty their HC position. Kind of needs to happen 1st, wouldn't you think?

I just thought Texas would have gone after Briles first. Strong is a damn good coach, but the first reason you want to hire him is his Miami connections, and well Texas doesn't really need that.

reKon

Banned
Good first half, Stanford might run away with it in the 2nd half though.

Usually Michigan State plays better as the game progresses and I think our defense tends to tire out RBs. Braxton Miller and Carlos Hyde were absolutely shredding us for a lot of the game and moving the ball easily. If Stanford is able to this consistent all game and still move the ball like they did in their first possession, late in the game, we might be in trouble. Just can't have any more turnovers

I also what kind of trick play that we'll be seeing from Dantonio (fun times lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab68IL3cuBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_t5DuvPCpE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDqIuUnu9nU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNdCbC36Qyk

Don't know how Blake bortles is moving up the draft according to the experts.

Gimme Manziel anyday. Has manziel declared for the nfl yet? The longer he leaves the announcement, the more likely he is to stay at tamu

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
That's exactly why we got a Wii U this Christmas. And it's probably worth it just for 3D Mario, though I'm burned out on 2D Mario.

I'm Mattycakes80 on Wii U and need some friends.

And I'm [redacted] on PSN/XBL. Message me or I'll add you.
Just add me. mre001.

Msu will get better and i don't think the Stanford team can play much better. If Stanford fall away a little bit, msu will claw their way back.

It's going to be very close finish here, possibly overtime.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Don't know how Blake bortles is moving up the draft according to the experts.

Gimme Manziel anyday. Has manziel declared for the nfl yet? The longer he leaves the announcement, the more likely he is to stay at tamu

Manziel isn't staying in College Station, while it hasn't been Clowney/Spurrier bad, all indications that the relationship between Manziel and Sumlin and Manziel and the rest of TAMU are contentious at best. There are a lot of teams in the NFL with shitty QBs and after Russell Wilson's success, there will be more than enough teams willing to take a chance on him. He won't be a first rounder but...

he gone.

reKon

Banned
Fowler hungry as fuck. So impressed by the development of all our WRs. They use to not be able to catch anything... at all

inm8num2

This is a pretty good game so far. Both defenses holding well despite giving up a big play here or there.

Stanford's D looked tired as shit on that last drive. MSU substitutes so many guys on O and D, and that's why they often heat up in the 2nd half and wear opponents down.

This is a pretty good game so far. Both defenses holding well despite giving up a big play here or there.

Stanford's D looked tired as shit on that last drive. MSU substitutes so many guys on O and D, and that's why they often heat up in the 2nd half and wear opponents down.

Msu were definitely on top that quarter and looked to get stronger as it went on.

Stanford have to take the risk and throw it long and hope the no fly zone miss a couple in a row.

Msu believe they can win this now and doubts look like they are surfacing for Stanford.

Velcro Fly

It's a shame the playoff is next year and not this year. I don't think anyone would want to play this MSU team with how good this defense is.

Top Bottom