• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

Cousteau

B1G Champs stylin in Cali.

Gave up that opening TD and a Defensive TD but they have dominated the majority of this game since.

God, if Sparty wins this and we pull out the W on Friday, it would be such a nice "Fuck you!" to all of the B1G haters.

But neither win would be against an SEC team so it probably wouldn't count.

jakncoke

Banned
dammit stanford

God, if Sparty wins this and we pull out the W on Friday, it would be such a nice "Fuck you!" to all of the B1G haters.

You realize they'll just move the goal posts and rhetoric around to fit the agenda. Best to just ignore the troll posts.

inm8num2

Watching this game makes me a little sad since I would have been in Pasadena two years ago had MSU not lost in the waning moments of the B1G CCG to Wisconsin. But I'm extremely happy that the Spartans finally made it back to the grandaddy.

Nebraska beat Georgia today.

On Friday big ten could have pac12, sec, and acc wins.

Strongest conference confirmed.

inm8num2

Yeah also blame Dantonio for putting in Maxwell

Cook got hurt on the second to last drive. He came out holding his left elbow, if I remember. Dantonio didn't have a choice and "took the blame" for putting in Maxwell instead of letting people know Cook was hurt.

ag-my001

dammit stanford

You realize they'll just move the goal posts and rhetoric around to fit the agenda. Best to just ignore the troll posts.
Blame the media for feeding us tOSU all season. The conference was undeniably down, but instead of down-playing Ohio St. after the loss they should have been talking up this very talented Spartan team.

jakncoke

Banned
Blame the media for feeding us tOSU all season. The conference was undeniably down, but instead of down-playing Ohio St. after the loss they should have been talking up this very talented Spartan team.

lol as if big 10 troll posts just started this year. ive been on neogaf since 2007 and I dont think a day has gone by without some good ol' big 10 trollling.

Oh come on.

Despite our ass-tastic defense, we had every right to be in the MNC conversation until Sparty knocked us off.

That's just how college football works. If you're in a major conference and haven't lost, of course you're going to be in the conversation.

squicken

There's no benefit to being down by 4 with 5 minutes left. Are they going to kick two FGs? Still need a TD. should have gone for it

Branduil

There's no benefit to being down by 4 with 5 minutes left. Are they going to kick two FGs? Still need a TD. should have gone for it

It's pretty dumb but it's one of those inefficient decisions that coaches like to make "because we've got to get the points."

Top Bottom