• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

squicken

This isn't as bad as that one year where the B1G lost five games on one day.

Barely beating a one armed one legged UGA is laughable, though. I won't be surprised if that's the last B1G win this bowl season, though.

I worry about Sparty, but figure Clemson is good for doing what they do

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
831202492.gif

cashman

Banned
@kbohls: Texas source says Louisville's Charlie Strong has reached out to Longhorn staff to do homework, perhaps lay groundwork for new job. #perhaps

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
@kbohls: Texas source says Louisville's Charlie Strong has reached out to Longhorn staff to do homework, perhaps lay groundwork for new job. #perhaps

Good time to abandon Lousiville. Lose your offfense (Bridgewater) and go to a better conference = struggle next year = stock drop.

Draxal

Good time to abandon Lousiville. Lose your offfense (Bridgewater) and go to a better conference = struggle next year = stock drop.

Yeah, but I'm shocked that's he going to a Texas school rather than a Florida school where his bread and butter is.

Top Bottom