• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2013 |Bowl Games| FSU IS BACK BABY, JAMEIS HEI5MAN, & GATAS IN THE TOILET BOWL!

jakncoke

Banned
It's not even about "lol B1G" anymore; at this point, are these wins even worth anything to SEC teams anymore? Might as well be playing MAC schools. I'm honestly hesitant to say this is a pretty ugly win for LSU, for instance. Iowa sucks dick. Where's 55-7 or 44-10? Boring.

That's a fumble.

Taking trolling to a new level.

Subitai

Well nice try Hawkeyes.
Yeah, but Wisconsin had the best chance on paper to take one of the games today.

SEC taking care of business again if not dismantling. Still surprised the Huskers survived those final passes.

At least the games were competitive.

All things considered, the sec looked pretty weak today. I'm praying that fsu absolutely destroys auburn

They weren't overly impressive but it's hard to make a judgment when 2 out of the three teams are using backup QBs.

UGA should have won and is an embarrassment to us all, but half their team is hurt so it's understandable.

SC won by team when they were 2 point dogs. I'm not sure what you expected there.

LSU won by the exact amount they were favored.

And last night, A&M was exactly the same team they've been all year.

They weren't overly impressive but it's hard to make a judgment when 2 out of the three teams are using backup QBs.

UGA should have won and is an embarrassment to us all, but half their team is hurt so it's understandable.

SC won by team when they were 2 point dogs. I'm not sure what you expected there.

LSU won by the exact amount they were favored.

And last night, A&M was exactly the same team they've been all year.

The SEC is expected to destroy every opponent, though. All four of those games were competitive

Oh come the fuck on.

Michigan is not that far removed from losing to Toledo at home, to say nothing of the Akron game this year. Have you ever seen the B1G be this shitty? I'm half being cynical, but I'm pretty sure I'm half serious too. Duke would kick Michigan's ass. You just lost to Sparty and your prize win under Meyer is this year's win over Wisconsin. That's where we're at. It's never been this ugly. Beating Iowa means absolutely nothing. It's like beating Northern Illinois. Oh, wait. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm all the way serious the more I think about it.

Kalnos

Banned

I wouldn't say they 'should' have won but it's understandable that this game could have gone either way. Both teams have injuries and coaches who are feeling a lot of heat.

Michigan is not that far removed from losing to Toledo at home, to say nothing of the Akron game this year. Have you ever seen the B1G be this shitty? I'm half being cynical, but I'm pretty sure I'm half serious too. Duke would kick Michigan's ass. You just lost to Sparty and your prize win under Meyer is this year's win over Wisconsin. That's where we're at. It's never been this ugly. Beating Iowa means absolutely nothing. It's like beating Northern Illinois. Oh, wait. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm all the way serious the more I think about it.
So SEC schools should just play SEC schools in bowl games now? Because SEC schools are the only ones worthy to play SEC schools?

Your point is pretty nonsensical considering how close these three games were.

I'm just going to quote Cyan on people like you:

Just the SECSECSEC ones. Those don't count as people.

Friend request for errybody.

We also now have a Wii U because my wife wanted to play the new Mario game, but fuck if I know how to add people to that. I'm actually kind of impressed with the engineering in that thing, especially the game pad. Pretty neat that you can use the gamepad as a mini screen for playing Wii games with the camera picking up on the wii pointer controls.

That's exactly why we got a Wii U this Christmas. And it's probably worth it just for 3D Mario, though I'm burned out on 2D Mario.

I'm Mattycakes80 on Wii U and need some friends.

And I'm [redacted] on PSN/XBL. Message me or I'll add you.

Talon

This isn't as bad as that one year where the B1G lost five games on one day.

Barely beating a one armed one legged UGA is laughable, though. I won't be surprised if that's the last B1G win this bowl season, though.

So SEC schools should just play SEC schools in bowl games now? Because SEC schools are the only ones worthy to play SEC schools?

Your point is pretty nonsensical considering how close these three games were.

Hyperbole though it might have been, I'm certainly quite serious that beating Iowa 21-14 is a boring, shitty win. You of all people should know that given how much shit you talk about Ferentz. With the season concluded Iowa now stands as an 8-5 team with a loss to a MAC school under their belt, with their signature win coming over a four-loss Nebraska. Just saying, if the task is judging LSU's performace as a SECSECSEC powerhouse, I'm thoroughly unimpressed, is all. If you think LSU just played a great game and beat a solid opponent, more power to you dude.

cdyhybrid

iD6KeivteAQuj.gif

Hyperbole though it might have been, I'm certainly quite serious that beating Iowa 21-14 is a boring, shitty win. You of all people should know that given how much shit you talk about Ferentz. With the season concluded Iowa now stands as an 8-5 team with a loss to a MAC school under their belt, with their signature win coming over a four-loss Nebraska. Just saying, if the task is judging LSU's performace as a SECSECSEC powerhouse, I'm thoroughly unimpressed, is all. If you think LSU just played a great game and beat a solid opponent, more power to you dude.

Nobody is saying it was a great win for LSU, but I'm still struggling to find a coherent point in your argument.

Are you suggesting that SEC teams should flat-out refuse to play B1G teams in bowl games? Because that's pretty damn stupid for myriad reasons.

Draconian

Is it that hard to sing the anthem the way it's written? Nobody cares about your personal interpretation of what it should sound like. smh

WTF is this shit, the Rose Bowl on ESPN? The Rose Bowl should not be on cable, just like MNF. That shouldn't be on cable either. ABC/Disney can't resist messing things up

Top Bottom