• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

ryseing

Gg NC State.

Thanks man. I was using my computer to watch the second half so I've been gone from this thread for the past hour or so.

Huge win for the program, even if FSU is down. 10-2 is a distinct possibility now.

Blackman didn't look half bad. O-Line just couldn't protect him. Chubb is a beast.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Really liking the way Harris is running now. Hopefully he'll start getting the press coverage previous Bama RBs have gotten

ag-my001

That bone head clock management not going to cut it. Fire his ass after this game anyway.
I put that more on the true freshman QB. The key will be ensuring that it doesn't happen again.

I'm 99% sure Sumlin is gone unless he wins out, but that doesn't mean I don't want him coaching our guys as best as possible. Lots of freshmen and sophomores playing this year.

Top Bottom