• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

andycapps

Butt fumble gif if not posted already.

D9BRVaX.gif

Gary just called it a butt fumble! Take two drinks.

ejoshua

Neo Member
Being a Vols' fan is like being a living monkey's paw. You get your moments, but they came at a price. Want a catch? Get a fumble.

Jarnet87

I mean, can you blame him?

No but he could at least try some max protect and give the kid as much time as possible to throw downfield, it's about the only positive I have seen from him through a game and a half. That and he can survive a hit better than Francois.

ryseing

No but he could at least try some max protect and give the kid as much time as possible to throw downfield, it's about the only positive I have seen from him through a game and a half. That and he can survive a hit better than Francois.

Yeah, I've been super impressed with Blackman considering the circumstances. Nice arm.

Velcro Fly

Tennessee has to switch QBs. Four quarters of this is going to get Butch canned.

Also John Kelly is the good player on an awful team and who always seems to be the only one trying to do anything.

ag-my001

If you listened to the Fullcast this week, there was a bet on which would have fewer fans: GA/Tenn 4Q, or UCLA 1Q. Georgia must have heard them pick the other game and came out angry.

FSU just keeps getting worse and worse over the past years. Won the championship, lost in the semis, lost to clemson and georgia tech and houston, lost to clemson and louisville and north carolina, lost to everyone.

Lkr

FSU just keeps getting worse and worse over the past years. Won the championship, lost in the semis, lost to clemson, lost to clemson and louisville, lost to everyone.

that is certainly one way to look at it
will finally lose to miami this year

FSU just keeps getting worse and worse over the past years. Won the championship, lost in the semis, lost to clemson and georgia tech and houston, lost to clemson and louisville and north carolina, lost to everyone.

Not so fast!

We beat Michigan last year.

Well there it is. In case anyone was wondering why we were not passing, our WRs can't make plays. It's not *just* our three-star true freshman QB.

Top Bottom