• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

Man I wish Marsette stayed with his original commitment to Rutgers he'll be something special for Iowa.

Then again he wouldn't have a QB to get him the ball here.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I think you are underrating him but fair enough.

I mean obviously losing our starting qb and having to start a true freshman is bad for us.

But the main reason we suck is the oline and problems at linebacker. We would still suck with Francois.

Velcro Fly

Does Tennessee have no one else at QB? No like dual threat guy that can maybe make some plays with his legs to spark the offense?

andycapps

Pretty sure we are past wheels coming off. Think the engine is out now.
I think that's accurate. Does Booch make it to the end of the season? He's lucking fully puckered right now.

Does Tennessee have no one else at QB? No like dual threat guy that can maybe make some plays with his legs to spark the offense?

They'll probably give the other kid a shot. UGA has done pretty well against dual threat QBs so far this year.

DLAFHN5V4AA8H7i.jpg

SECSECSEC

Nialrot

And none of them had a devastating QB injury and started a true freshman at QB after 3 weeks of layoff

Eh... the defense alone should carry 90% of the schedule. The athletes on offense should help with NC State and Wake Forest.

Blackman had two extra weeks of practice to get a minimum of the playbook under his belt.

The team is littered with 4-5 star players with significant experience. If they can’t out athlete this current game and the previous then idk what to say.

Top Bottom