• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Second rainy gameday of the season in Lubbock. Wonder if that's ever happened before. Maybe we'll see the fox again!

Met up with Gondo in person. He's clearly an unhinged lunatic and I was lucky to escape with my life.

Velcro Fly

Losing is one thing

This is a pathetic effort all around since the 2nd quarter. Once UGA was up 10-0 many Vol players just seemed to quit. Justin Martin and John Kelly have been good. Everyone else yuck.

WquK9EO.jpg
Hysterical. Bye Butch.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know that I trust Wake to pull this off. Feel like they are going to choke.

And hopefully the fighting Snyders finish the job and put Baylor 0-5.

lush

This definitely looks like how it looked when Dooley was on his way out. He's lost the team and the fans while ranting about the media just this past week.

This team just isn't put in the position to be successful. Definitely feel for the players.

Blackman needed that FR year to let strength and conditioning do both on him, because he can't throw a good ball, for sure.

But some weight, muscle and a non-specified agent with Adidas/Nike $$$$ could really go a long way to making him viable as a scrambler.

Lkr

"what a ball game"

idk who the guy that isn't tuberville is, but he just said that. that is an interesting way to put it i think

Top Bottom