• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

Ute kicker cost me pick em points. screw him!

ha!

speaking of which....

(THU) Florida State @ Louisville by 14 (2)
Duke @ Pittsburgh by 7 (1)
Northwestern @ Iowa by 4 (1)
Maryland @ Penn State by 10 (0)
NC State @ Syracuse by 6 (2)
TCU @ West Virginia by 10 (1)
Auburn @ Ole Miss by 4 (2)
Stanford @ Oregon by 14 (1)
Tennessee @ South Carolina by 7 (0) (LOL)
Texas @ Texas Tech by 4 (1)
Arizona @ UCLA by 4 (0)
Utah @ Arizona State by 7 (1)

9 picks, 12 points
could have been better

Coaches:
1. Mississippi State (40) 1,526
2. Florida State (22) 1,501
3. Auburn 1,355
4. Alabama 1,349
5. Oregon 1,289
6. Michigan State 1,241
7. TCU 1,150
8. Notre Dame 1,121
9. Kansas State 1,087
10. Baylor 957
11. Ohio State 901
12. Arizona State 854
13. Ole Miss 793
14. Nebraska 766
15. LSU 636
16. Oklahoma 601
17. Georgia 508
18. UCLA 438
19. Clemson 394
20. Duke 320
21. Arizona 307
22. Utah 253
22. Marshall 253
24. Wisconsin 146
25. West Virginia 130

Figured, considering it's the only Big Ten game with national impact this season. I went to it for a Wisconsin/MSU game, was pretty boring.

I've always been curious to go but I thought it'd be pretty dull. I think I'd rather have the extra sleep/tailgating time. Hopefully the students get their asses out there, though.

Piano

Banned
How is Georgia still in the top 20.
Why is Missouri #26. They're terrible.

My bet for the week:
Nobody talks about how #1 Miss. St. barely squeaked by 4-5 SEC Powerhouse Arkansas (0-5 SEC).
Every team not in the SEC continues to get shit for how weak their schedule is and how they have no marquee wins.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

My bet for the week:
Nobody talks about how #1 Miss. St. barely squeaked by 4-5 SEC Powerhouse Arkansas (0-5 SEC).
Every team not in the SEC continues to get shit for how weak their schedule is and how they have no marquee wins.

Or how the Irish came close to blowing it against 4-5 Navy.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

My bet for the week:

Welcome to CFB all about the SEC edition

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!

My bet for the week:

SEC is murderer's row, top to bottom, don't you know that? Any win in the conference is marquee... Pretty damn embarrassing, too be honest. Hopefully the committee will adjust accordingly.

Every SEC conference win is worth 1.5 quality wins. Every SEC conference loss is worth 0.67 actual losses and are always the highest quality of losses.

jjasper

There is no need to be upset.

Anyway with the way state is playing there will only be one SEC team in the playoffs. Only way SEC gets two is if State and Auburn go undefeated and I would put the odds of that happening at about 2%. State is playing like shit and Auburn is playing at Bama this year. States OOC scheduling was complete shit this year and it is going to haunt them.

Bad look losing to NW, but Wisconsin is underrated. Quietly one of the most consistent programs of the last 20 years and should have beat LSU.

Bad look losing to NW, but Wisconsin is underrated. Quietly one of the most consistent programs of the last 20 years and should have beat LSU.

I still can't believe that Bielema walked away from Wisconsin. He'd have been set for his entire career there. Instead he'll get fired from Arky in a year or two and have to start over again. (Probably at a low- to mid-tier B1G program.)

What a fuckhead.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I still can't believe that Bielema walked away from Wisconsin. He'd have been set for his entire career there. Instead he'll get fired from Arky in a year or two and have to start over again. (Probably at a low- to mid-tier B1G program.)

What a fuckhead.

Can you blame him? He had to rebuild his offense and defense every year thanks to staff pillaging. And the AD wouldn't point up for more cash for assistants. He won't get fired from Arky because he is going to win 10 games next year. Just watch.

inm8num2

MSU-OSU should be fun. Pulling for MSU to take care of business

Right now I have a feeling O$U will pull that one out. Aside from the whole "revenge" factor from the B1G title game, their secondary has improved while Cook has not looked great the past month (some bad decisions, focusing too much on Lippett, inaccurate throws to open receivers). Both teams are statistically similar on offense and defense, but MSU's defense isn't quite as dominating as it was last year and has given up some big plays here and there.

It should be a great game regardless. Vegas has MSU at -1.5.

Can you blame him? He had to rebuild his offense and defense every year thanks to staff pillaging. And the AD wouldn't point up for more cash for assistants. He won't get fired from Arky because he is going to win 10 games next year. Just watch.

Bullshit. How many times have the dumbfucks on ESPN said that Arky is on the brink of glory? And how many conference wins do they have this season and last?

Bert's fucked.

JCX

I've always been curious to go but I thought it'd be pretty dull. I think I'd rather have the extra sleep/tailgating time. Hopefully the students get their asses out there, though.

Not worth it IMO. i woke up super early, stood around for a bit, then took a nap at my dorm before tailgating. Would have preferred sleeping in.

Top Bottom