• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ Nordic announces 2024 Showcase, Gothic Remake and Titan Quest II among confirmed games

Dazraell

I was fully expecting soup reaver remastered to show up...
It's probably something they may announce either during Gamescom ONL or one of Nintendo Direct / partner showcases. I might be also wrong, but I believe Legacy of Kain IP exists outside of THQ Nordic's properties and is under one of other Embracer's subsidiaries. Their structure is confusing as hell

Denton

Legacy of Kain IP exists outside of THQ Nordic's properties and is under one of other Embracer's subsidiaries. Their structure is confusing as hell
Legacy of Kain was developed by Crystal Dynamics who are not under THQN, yep. They would not be featured on this showcase.

Dazraell

Legacy of Kain was developed by Crystal Dynamics who are not under THQN, yep. They would not be featured on this showcase.
I mean, who was original developer doesn't really matter here. What's more important is which subsidiary will publish it. Tomb Raider Remastered was published by Aspyr, and next fully-fledged Tomb Raider game is completely outside of Embracer as it will be published by Amazon. If I would have to guess, Legacy of Kain may probably be published by Aspyr but this depends which studio is working on that remaster

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Well shit, looks like we might actually get another Darksiders. Hopefully that was a tease to a new game in the series and not a remake or reboot.

Valt7786

Well shit, looks like we might actually get another Darksiders. Hopefully that was a tease to a new game in the series and not a remake or reboot.
Yeah thinking about, the trailer saying "Ride again" makes me wonder if its referencing a remake. I hope not though, DS1 still holds up just fine now.

So now I’m looking forward to Little Nightmares III which is NOT by Tarsier, and also this new Tarsier game, which is something new altogether
Glad you mentioned that. I thought it was weird that LN3 was announced and doesn't have anything to do with THQ Nordic.

Top Bottom