• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Talking about how we have only lost a single olineman from last year is an excuse?

Talking about having your center go out (and RB) in a 6 point loss, is an excuse, depending on who your chosen team fandom is.

Though, the way this games going, not sure there's any excuse.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
FSU is going to get a TD before half. Get a TD on their opening possession in the second half. Get a defensive stop and then tie it up.

You all know it's going to happen.

And then somebody will make a joke about how FSU is beating Louisville the way Karlos Williams beats his pregnant girlfriend and get booed because making a joke about that is in bad taste.

andycapps

FSU is going to get a TD before half. Get a TD on their opening possession in the second half. Get a defensive stop and then tie it up.

And then somebody will make a joke about how FSU is beating Louisville the way Karlos Williams beats his pregnant girlfriend and get booed because making a joke about that is in bad taste.
Yup, even this score isn't enough. But I like it so far.

C4Lukins

I hope if FSU loses, they are not even considered for the playoffs unless most of the other contenders for that 4 spot are two loss teams.

Limedust

I've been sitting here telling the Mrs. (who DOES NOT give a shit) that anything less than a 35 point lead by UL it futility.

I've been sitting here telling the Mrs. (who DOES NOT give a shit) that anything less than a 35 point lead by UL it futility.

Yeah, Louisville has already lost some momentum by being lazy.

I was telling my buddy that if Louisville doesn't make it hurt bad by the first bit of the second half, FSU will win.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

CHECK

GAF Pick'em Week 10 Games

Dammit I'm late this week. Oh well, I was going to pick FSU anyway so it'll be 0 points either way. FUUUUUUUUCK. [EDIT: Turns out not. So I lost out on the FSU pick but at least the Noles won.]

(THU) My Liver @ My Emotions while watching FSU tonight by all the beer
Duke @ Pittsburgh by 12
Northwestern @ Iowa by 4
Maryland @ Penn State by 6
NC State @ Syracuse by 7
TCU @ West Virginia by 6
Auburn @ Ole Miss by 4 Please please please
Stanford @ Oregon by 17
Tennessee @ South Carolina by 6
Texas @ Texas Tech by 4 I'll probably regret this
Arizona @ UCLA by 7
Utah @ Arizona State by 4

Kacar

So whats the story with Dyer? Was he a freshman back in that MNC??

Edit: So much for 2nd half Winniee.....omg wtf jesus UL.

Top Bottom