• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

Mrbob

Oh my god Louisville, that has to sting. From going up 31 to 21 to falling down 28 to 24 on two plays. That TD pass was so lucky too.

UL giving the game away, play to the whistle not stop because you think it will be incomplete. thats the 2nd TD where they just stood there and did nothing

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I would (and do) agree with you, but how many times do you have to be so far behind and come back to just .... be good at what you are doing...at least to an extent?

This whole season so, so screwbally

We are doing it against average competition.

Fucking lol at the OPI.

FSU is this year's team of destiny. last year FSU ran away with every game but this year there have so many heroic comebacks lead by jameis

i dont think the will get this lucky against a good team in the playoffs. they are 2 plays away from being a 2 loss team. the Fumble by Clemson and the ND pick play

i dont think the will get this lucky against a good team in the playoffs. they are 2 plays away from being a 2 loss team. the Fumble by Clemson and the ND pick play

I agree. But the end goal for this FSU team has got to be just making the inaugural playoffs. Probably the only way they can do that is by staying undefeated.

Kevtones

That wasn't OPI on Parker. That's called corrective positioning and if anything the FSU player wasn't playing the ball.

Bang bang play.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Home crowd needs to get their piss hot here.

ibsSV4br1imgJq.gif

Top Bottom