• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 13: This months reading assignment: No More Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod38

t8xNPCP.gif

IU's season really could have been 7-8 wins if Nate Sudfeld doesn't go down at QB. Diamont has had a couple moments in this game but it's tough to win with a 3rd string QB. Nice to see them fighting tOSU on the road as 36 point underdogs.

Further proof that ultimately Kevin Wilson is doing a good job as coach + should be given more time. Brian Knorr has been a significant upgrade at defensive coordinator.

Wilson usually runs good offenses, unfortunately the receiving corps this yr isn't up to snuff like it usually is (no Cody Latimer, Kofi Hughes, Tandon Doss) + again no Sudfeld hurts bigtime.

If only they still had Tre Roberson this could have been a breakthrough year for IU. Maybe next year.

AntoneM

WAZZU up 14 points against AZST.... what on earth is going on there?

AZST should not be ranked next week, IMO.

lol. 7 now and over half the game is left. Maybe a little too soon.

[edit]
and now an ASU interception and 1st and goal.

[edit]
Tie game, should not be ranked

Kacar

And people wanted Marshall benched. He basically saved the season.

Its just gonna be us vs the best Big12 team for the playoff. Assuming both don't look terrible and they put MSU in.

And people wanted Marshall benched. He basically saved the season.

Its just gonna be us vs the best Big12 team for the playoff. Assuming both don't look terrible and they put MSU in.
A Michigan blowout followed by a solid win in the championship and I think they'll overlook these terrible Minny and Indiana games.

Whether that gets us up to 4 is another question. A couple of meltdowns above us would be awfully nice.

A Michigan blowout followed by a solid win in the championship and I think they'll overlook these terrible Minny and Indiana games.

Whether that gets us up to 4 is another question. A couple of meltdowns above us would be awfully nice.

They didn't punish TCU at all for that terrible game last week against a Kansas team that is worse than this Indiana team, though. If they win today, they're not jumping anyone, but I don't think they're falling.

Sotha_Sil

Good god the VaTech-Wake Forest game might be the worst one of the season. 0-0 in the 4th quarter.

And SMU might be the worst team I've ever seen.

Jhriad

God dam the nebraska d-backs are so fucking bad against the run. Once it's past the line we are fucking hosed.

blackshirts just cannot stop the damn run

holy shit nebraska are you ever going to learn how to stop a fucking run?

Our d-backs look like 3rd grade football. Run as fast as you can straight to where you think the ball is. Screw position!

Bo Pelini, Defensive Genius at Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom