• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 13: This months reading assignment: No More Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod38

4JHrGDP.gif

Jhriad

It would have been better for Nebraska if the receiver hadn't fumbled that ball.

Unfortunately because of a mass of injuries at WR throughout the season we've had to put in some young receivers that just aren't ready. DPE is great in the return game but he hasn't been ready for the offense since he started seeing play in the middle of the season.

That was a trap game.

If Marshall lost, I wanted it to be to UAB. Last home game ever for UAB. RIP, I'll miss you guys. :(

Anyway, I think we played ourselves out of a New Years game. I'm secretly hoping for an easy match so we still have the 'what if' instead of a 30 point blowout finisher.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Pelini is really gonna feel the job pressure now. Thank fucking goodness. Fucker needs to make some serious adjustments to the long-term direction of the program.

That was a trap game.

If Marshall lost, I wanted it to be to UAB. Last home game ever for UAB. RIP, I'll miss you guys. :(

Anyway, I think we played ourselves out of a New Years game. I'm secretly hoping for an easy match so we still have the 'what if' instead of a 30 point blowout finisher.

UAB is dropping football??

Hopefully they beat Southern Miss next week to become bowl eligible

UAB is dropping football??

Hopefully they beat Southern Miss next week to become bowl eligible
Well it's more the Alabama BoT forcing UAB to drop football.

I hope the committee doesn't rank them this week for almost losing to UAB. A dead program walkin.

And UCF went final vs. SMU. 53-7. And that was with it raining all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom