• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 13: This months reading assignment: No More Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Irate - feeling or characterized by great anger."

It was an announcer. Not ESPN. And he mentioned how Oregon was ranked ahead of unbeaten FSU despite having a loss to a 20-point underdog. He said nothing about Alabama, nor how FSU deserves to be #1. All he questioned was Oregon's ranking above FSU. And I don't see "great anger" anywhere in his discussion.

Seriously, man. Don't like your biased ruin your logic.

And that 20-point underdog has been ranked ever since. And Oregon was missing key players, including their best OL. The committee said that it would consider injuries and SoS more in the rankings. Don't see why ESPN felt the need to comment on FSU being third.

It's like beating a dead horse.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
If Florida runs like they did against Georgia, I think they stand a chance against FSU.

They have always stood a chance, even moreso when they announced Muschamp's firing.

I think losing tonight makes a win against Florida more likely.

Arkansas has had the lead in the 4th quarter against Mississippi State, Alabama, and Texas A&M. They could easily be a 10 win team this year if they don't choke.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom