• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 13: This months reading assignment: No More Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balphon

No contrast in record yet.

Which is crazy, since we are half the team we were last year.

These close games are fun. Blowouts aren't as fun.

Yeah, but with the exception of BC and the NCG you guys looked invincible last year, and this year you're just skating by week after week. It's surreal.

Also, is there a reason Colorado brought out their starting QB? I thought he was out due to a concussion.

Kusagari

AR-131109650.jpg

It's up to this man to save the country.

I should say that over the past two weeks, it does appear that Duke football remembered they were Duke football.

Hopefully, they'll forget by the time they take their own shot against Wake Forest next week.

What's with this "Arkansas could win the B1G West" meme going around ESPN this week? Spielman just dropped it, and it's not the first time I've heard it.

tokkun

Damn, feels like a long time since the Badgers have won a close game. It's always either a blowout win or a close loss.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Georgia Tech has Georgia and Florida State to play. They could drop both games and be nowhere near the Orange Bowl.

Or, heck, they could win their way into the Orange Bowl the old fashioned way by beating FSU.

I guess I just had it in my head that second place ACC would go and not just a highly ranked at large ACC team.

Draconian

Why would we expect any kicker on this team to be able to make a FG? It's like Saban has a talent for finding the worst kickers in the nation.

Kacar

At the UT mizzou game with my roomies. Hopefully the game is exciting.

Edit: also if you see a guy in a Troy Snith jersey its definitely me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom