• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't that just mean receiver went out of bounds?

if you dont think he went out of bounds on his own i see no point in throwing your hat

also how insane does this sound to a person who doesnt know football. "well if the ref throws his hate and tosses his show it means the olineman stepped on the hashmark and should bea 15 yd penalty"

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Helfrich did an amazing job at the half calming his team down, settling them.. and coming out like the #2 team in the country.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
BTW, this turf is absolute shit.

Worst field I've seen since the 2011 BCS Championship.

Branduil

Whether No. 1 or 2. I guess they will wait to see how FSU, TCU, and most importantly Alabama will fare, but Oregon just made a very strong case for No. 1 seed

Taking bets now on how many times we hear "Oregon has beaten every team they've played this year."

Man, Oregon's loss earlier this year looks terrible. They might drop down with Ohio State.

giphy.gif

That was a dominant display in a conference final.

Last year's Big Ten, SEC and ACC championships were pretty good, IIRC...

ACC was close for a quarter. It was scoreless after 1.

FSU won 45-7.

Edit: As usual, Yaboosh beats me to my point. I'll take this as motivation to get some sleep.

Enfinit

If FSU can't win it, I'm pulling for the Ducks. It's about time the get a national championship, they deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom