• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag-my001

Just found out that the A&M women's soccer team finally made the final four, only to find out by seeing that they lost. Good to see the program is still making progress and succeeding.

For those wondering where the CFB connection is, soccer got big at A&M during the Coach Fran years. People were so disillusioned with the football program, we broke NCAA records in attendance for women's soccer.

Louisiana Tech vs Marshall by 7
Houston @ Cincinnati by 7
Iowa State @ TCU by 21
Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma by 13
Alabama vs Missouri by 24
Kansas State @ Baylor by 13
Florida State vs Georgia Tech by 6
Wisconsin vs Ohio State by 4
Fresno State @ Boise State by 30

Jhriad

Louisiana Tech vs Marshall by 11
Houston @ Cincinnati by 10
Iowa State @ TCU by 24
Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma by 10
Alabama vs Missouri by 14
Kansas State @ Baylor by 6
Florida State vs Georgia Tech by 17
Fresno State @ Boise State by 14

andycapps

Paul Johnson at GA Tech just had his contract extended through 2020. Looks like the genius is doing something right on the flats. :jnc

Louisiana Tech vs Marshall by 9
Houston @ Cincinnati by 7
Iowa State @ TCU by 21
Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma by 9
Alabama vs Missouri by 11
Kansas State @ Baylor by 11
Florida State vs Georgia Tech by 11
Fresno State @ Boise State by 11

Enron

Banned
Paul Johnson at GA Tech just had his contract extended through 2020. Looks like the genius is doing something right on the flats. :jnc

Great. So Mark Richt has 6 more opportunities to find new and inventive ways to suck against Tech. Can't wait.

#killmepls

And he looks like a used car salesman.

Seems more likable than any UF coach since The Zooker. Not sure how to feel about this.

He does have giant teeth and a used car demeanor. He's real personable, which makes me wonder about how he sounds when he yells.

What do I really care, as long as he doesn't piss away wins on a conservative philosophy.

Kacar

L o fucking L at the Big 12 "one true champion" commercial.

Holy shit I bet they wish they could take that back.

L o fucking L at the Big 12 "one true champion" commercial.

Holy shit I bet they wish they could take that back.

admittedly I do think head-to-head tiebreaker in a round robin format is dumb, but still it's pretty hilarious seeing the justification for co-champs

Kacar

admittedly I do think head-to-head tiebreaker in a round robin format is dumb, but still it's pretty hilarious seeing the justification for co-champs

It's just that they have basically admitted to doing it to try and get both in the playoff. And they said that if none got in they would declare one a champ so that they got the automatic bowl bid.

It's just that they have basically admitted to doing it to try and get both in the playoff. And they said that if none got in they would declare one a champ so that they got the automatic bowl bid.
I know that, which is why it's so dumb

edit: though it would admittedly be funny if two of Alabama/Florida State/Ohio State lost and TCU/Baylor won, putting both in anyway

After this blow out win there's no way TCU won't be in the playoffs. I doubt the committee will drop them below FSU. Unless FSU blows out Georgia tech

KingGondo

Banned
God. We've given up TDs on the first two possessions of each of the last four games. :jnc

Looking like the streak will continue.

KingGondo

Banned
That was depressingly easy for OU.

Nothing but run plays and a TD in less than 3 minutes.

Hey, I'll be able to catch up on Far Cry 4 after halftime.

Marshall University is one of the biggest disparity between recruitment and coaching teams I've ever seen.

of course, nobody ever doubted Doc is one of the best recruiters out there, but they are a bunch of undisciplined hotheads on this team.

Anyway, Conference USA champs 2014. Hooray. Team should be better next year, so I hope this is the start of some good momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom