• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Why the hell would Oregon want to have style points? If anything, moving to number one would hurt the hell out of them.
Style points don't matter. The committee is clearly jockeying the rankings to get the match-ups they want.

Arizona is playing like total shit.

mre

Oregon to move to #1, Alabama to slide down to #3, and Florida State to move up to #2 for no real reason :p
Wouldn't surprise me and would have the same result.

Why the fuck did Zona not bleed the clock their last possession?

mre

These Fox guys are awful.

Fox has that douche Clay Travis covering the SEC? They're even worse than I thought.

Arizona's offense is more putrid than Florida's. How is that even possible?

I bought tickets to the game expecting offense dammit!

You and maybe 40k people, the first round of playoffs is going to be shit crowds too I think and will pretty much force home game first round, me things.

Ok everyone since that one girl dominated with the chest pass that one year thats all anyone does. Fuck that, make them throw the football like a real person.

I think its dependent on teams, but feel like a lot of people will hold out for champ game. Obv if we get bama/fsu in sugar it will be a sellout but say we tcu/fsu in rose dont think it will sell out.

I think that would be the case if the semi-finals didn't have the bowl name attached to them. But the semi finals do have major bowl names attached to them so fans will show. If we move to a bracket of 8, then the QF round will need to be held at home sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom