• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who do you put at No. 1? Alabama or Oregon?

Oregon was arguably more impressive yesterday, and has destroyed ranked teams (Utah, Mich St, Arizona and UCLA) by a margin of 25 points...

But SEC!SEC!SEC!?

Or is the Committee going to place them depending on what happens with OSU, FSU and Baylor? (i.e. to get a manufactured dream matchup)

Oregon has been more impressive yesterday, and has destroyed ranked teams (Utah, Mich St, Arizona and UCLA) by a margin of 25 points...

But SEC!SEC!SEC!?

Or is the Committee going to place them depending on what happens with OSU, FSU and Baylor? (i.e. to get a manufactured dream matchup)

Oregon has had the better resume / dominance all season, so I'd expect Alabama to stay #1 :|

Oregon was arguably more impressive yesterday, and has destroyed ranked teams (Utah, Mich St, Arizona and UCLA) by a margin of 25 points...

But SEC!SEC!SEC!?

you already know this

Balphon

But SEC!SEC!SEC!?

They've basically already shown that they will rig it to get the matchups they want. Oregon will be the "home" team at the Rose Bowl at either 1 or 2; it really means nothing.

Assuming FSU wins tonight, #1 will likely be playing FSU. I don't know about you, but I would rather play FSU than TCU any day of the week.

They've basically already shown that they will rig it to get the matchups they want. Oregon will be the "home" team at the Rose Bowl at either 1 or 2; it really means nothing.

Skiesofwonder nailed it. I really hope the Committee wants to see Mariota vs. Winston. If so, I like Oregon's chances. I don't like Oregon's chances against TCU.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Assuming FSU wins tonight, #1 will likely be playing FSU. I don't know about you, but I would rather play FSU than TCU any day of the week.
FSU is getting matched up with Bama, which is why it doesn't matter. If Bama falls to 2, FSU will rise to 3 (if they win).

Blind resume test

Vs. Current Top 25
A - 2-1
B - 2-0
C - 4-1
D - 5-1
E - 2-0
F - 1-0

As of now.

C is Oregon
D is Alabama.
B probably FSU
A probably TCU
F is OSU?

I give up.

Congrats, Bama. Clearly the class of the SEC.

But they should really do with the divisions. These lopsided matches are boring. Mizzou had no business being there.

Kevtones

Those numbers will change as OU could fall out of the Top 25 and OSU, FSU, and Baylor all play Top 25 opponents.

What's clear is the Bama/Oregon are deserving of 1/2.

If I had a vote:

1. Bama
2. Oregon
3. FSU
4. Baylor (I think TCU is a better team but Baylor deserves the spot)

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
C is Oregon
D is Alabama.
B probably FSU
A probably TCU
F is OSU?

I give up.

Congrats, Bama. Clearly the class of the SEC.

But they should really do with the divisions. These lopsided matches are boring. Mizzou had no business being there.
Bama is C.

Kacar

isn't FSU 1-0 right now? Isn't UL the only ranked one they have? or is clemson ranked?

what if these resumes are just random ass teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom