• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevtones

Baylor vs. TCU

Baylor wins @ OU 48-14
TCU beats OU 37-33

Baylor loses @ WVU 41-27
TCU wins @ WVU 31-30

TCU beats KSU 41-20
Baylor is beating KSU 24-14

Baylor beats TCU 61-58

TCU beat Minnesota 30-7

I just can't see a reason to put TCU in above them.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Tech doesn't seem like a team that can really adjust to much, but at the same time it's not like FSU didn't go into the game wondering what GT's gameplan was going to be either.

Yeah but against option teams the first half can be an extension of practice. It gives your guys a chance to get used to the option and adjust like you should. A week of practice isn't usually enough time to prepare properly.

Jarate

Banned
Wiscy fans, i bought some bleach for this game in preparation, ill send ya some.
Its not that its surprising that we can't pass and we lose big games

And really, our d gameplan was based around hoping to god they couldn't pass. Once those deep passes happened our d got passive and our gameplan was all over the place

Honestly, I'm just stunned that Wiscy cannot recruit a competent QB

Baylor vs. TCU

Baylor wins @ OU 48-14
TCU beats OU 37-33

Baylor loses @ WVU 41-27
TCU wins @ WVU 31-30

TCU beats KSU 41-20
Baylor is beating KSU 24-14

Baylor beats TCU 61-58

TCU beat Minnesota 30-7

I just can't see a reason to put TCU in above them.

And yet they have done it consistently, week after week.

Why change now?

Tech doesn't seem like a team that can really adjust to much, but at the same time it's not like FSU didn't go into the game wondering what GT's gameplan was going to be either.

All year, Florida State's defense has seemed like an AI with a learning algorithm. They start off and look horrible, and eventually it's like they're in the offensive huddle. It generally takes about a half, and note that they got their first stop late in the second quarter.

Hopefully, that trend continues. But who knows, at least the offense has responded as opposed to helping dig a hole.

It's also kinda interesting to note that the committee is meeting for the final decision in Grapevine, Texas, 22 miles away from TCU.

Goodbye TCU and Baylor. Ohio State is going to jump into the top 4, and Ga Tech cannot stop FSU. The media will also want those OSU and FSU in the playoff, because $$$.

Get a damn conference championship game, Big 12. Even if you have to add a couple more teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom