• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
1/2 Alabama
1/2 Oregon
3 OSUn
4 FSU
5 TCU/baylor

They need a FSU loss or for a bad win :lolol

Bob Ryan ‏@GlobeBobRyan 16s16 seconds ago
It's not that hard. OSU is now in. TCU and Baylor are out. FSU can lose and they're still in. Am assuming Bama beats Mizzou.

Bob Ryan, ladies and gentlemen. Those last two statements are gems.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I think Oregon has no business anywhere near the playoffs. I think Missouri deserves it more than them for fucks sake.

Jarrod38

All OSU fan right now.
jaL1dzG.gif

Jarate

Banned
YOURE DOWN 38 YOU SHOULD PLAY SUPER CONSERVATIVE AND TOTALLY NOT ACTUALLY SCORE ANY POINTS BEFORE THE HALF

canbwe fire this announcer

Jhriad

Not watching the games. I assume from the lack of eznark that Ohio State is doing well.

Edit: Checked score. Thanks for the easy point Ohio State.

Jarate

Banned
Who would've ever thought that wiscys complete lack of any type of competent passing would hurt them!

I swear, I have no clue why they can't recruit a qb. Ohio State has 3 that are literally 800x better then all of our qbs combined

More Bob Ryan

Bob Ryan ‏@GlobeBobRyan 2m2 minutes ago
Been out and about. Other things going on. So it's 1.Bama 2. Oregon. 3. Fla St. 4. Buckeyes. Flip. 3 and 4 if Noles lose. Ain't hard at all.

I find it strange he would have Florida State in with a loss. I recall a couple of weeks ago, he had them out while still undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom