• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
*Calls "targeting" on the blocking WR.
*Doesn't call "targeting" on QB leading with his head into the head of the defender.**

**Yes, I know that's not rule book targeting, but it makes no sense.

MIMIC

Banned
This is what I don't understand about football. If you have the ball, all bets should be off. I mean, they're already rocking each other.

Jarate

Banned
Can't lead with the helmet in the game anymore. Shouldn't be leading with his shoulder that high if he wants to block that way.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Put me down for OSUn in above the XII team.

I will laugh for eternity if FSU barely beats GT and ends up 5th

JCX

Wow saw that deep Jones TD pass. It'll be pretty lame if Ohio State gets locked out of the playoff, considering the circumstances.

Is thee even any chance it could go 8 teams next year, or is it set at 4 for a few years?

Kevtones

And Oklahoma State beat the Stoopers, and Florida beat the Uggahs! Legit teams!

And Notre Dame isn't really ooc. Sorta.

I mean they're all decent teams. Would I rather play Wyoming, South Dakota and Michigan State or Florida, Notre Dame, and OkState..? Tough choice, tbh.

Jamesways

Man, you're up 31 - 0 and you are literally getting every bounce on earth along with the Badgers playing badly

Momentum is totally changing :jnc

Remember when the Badgers put up 70 on Neb 2 years ago for the Champ game? Yeah, that's going to happen here tonight, OSU should hit be close.

Fake edit- SEE?!?!?

FUCK!

And here I was going to say it'll be a short distance for OSU when Stave throws a pick. Close, but turns out a fumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom