• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJK

lol did Wandstedt even look at the schedules of the teams he was about to cover.

Talking about Cook vs Wiscy.

Him being wrong is par for the course.
Badger fans having to suffer through a former Chicago Bears HC during the halftime show is just adding insult to injury.

Jamesways

Wait wait wait, each week people talk of how shit and overrated Wisc is, but now OSU beating them is the quality win they need to get into the playoffs?

Oh yeah, probably hanging 60 on them. Well then, there's that...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wait wait wait, each week people talk of how shit and overrated Wisc is, but now OSU beating them is the quality win they need to get into the playoffs?

Oh yeah, probably hanging 60 on them. Well then, there's that...

Ok, maybe it's early, but if its a shutout, or a 50 point win, i think that's enough.

Piggus

Seriously - is anyone considering trekking to Pasadena? I'll put up people in my condo here.

Saving my vacation time for Dallas since I have family there, but I don't know how many tickets we'll be able to get at face value. We got 6 for the Rose and Fiesta Bowl but only 4 for the NC.

Kevtones

Saving my vacation time for Dallas since I have family there, but I don't know how many tickets we'll be able to get at face value. We got 6 for the Rose and Fiesta Bowl but only 4 for the NC.

You're a ST-holder - any word on pricing or availability yet? My brother is too.

Kacar

Some reporters on twitter acting like Wiscy is 2nd best team in Big 10, kind of like how Mizzou would be 2nd best. I guess they forgot about MSU who we beat that is clearly 2nd
best.

They said something like 2nd best in B12 is TCU/Baylor. 2nd best in B1G is losing by 38. like come on yo.

Jamesways

Got a feeling gordon breaks one on Wiscys first drive of the half, hes due.

I honestly don't see him getting more than 100 yards this game. Or a TD. Wisc just imploded.

Not even mad any more, just curious to see how bad this could possibly get.

Super easy to defend at this point. 8 in the box on 1st and 2nd down, even blitz on 3rd, no WR threat.

And I do think it's enough for OSU to be in if they keep up the pressure and put more points on the board.

Georgia Tech might be saving the Committee's ass here... if FSU loses, picture becomes much clearer with TCU and OSU in.

Then you have your traditional Sugar Bowl, TCU vs Bama, and your traditional Rose Bowl, Oregon and OSU

Draxal

Honestly, this asskicking made me feel much better about Rutgers season.

That loss to tOSU was so brutal, that it made us suck for 5 weeks.

I honestly don't see him getting more than 100 yards this game. Or a TD. Wisc just imploded.

Not even mad any more, just curious to see how bad this could possibly get.

Super easy to defend at this point. 8 in the box on 1st and 2nd down, even blitz on 3rd, no WR threat.

And I do think it's enough for OSU to be in if they keep up the pressure and put more points on the board.

Wiscy clearly missing Abbrederis right now

Piggus

You're a ST-holder - any word on pricing or availability yet? My brother is too.

No clue yet but I beleieve our NC tickets were $325 each and Rose/Fiesta Bowl were $175. If we only get 4 NC tickets (if we make it) I won't bother since last time a family member got left out. There was nothing available for less than $1500 from scalpers. :/

MIMIC

Banned
I want to have my cake and eat it, too. I want FSU to win just to see how the selection committee would vote. And of course, I want them to lose cuz I'm a Buckeye :)

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The fuck is this shit where the Dr. Pepper throwers aren't representing the schools in the games? This is a travesty this year.

Draxal

Is that a prediction, or what he would do? Because if it's a prediction, he's an idiot. I mean, if it's just his opinion he's still not very clever, but what can you do.

I think it's based on his gut feeling this is all about ticket sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom