• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesways

Thank God for this game.

Playoff aside, I would have been nauseous had we gone four straight years without a B1G title.
I'd like to say it pains me to say it as a Wisc fan (it really doesn't), but well deserved, seriously. Urban is a hell of a good coach.

And as a B1G fan, I hope you guys kick the living shit out of whichever team you guys face. Put an end to the "B1G can't win on the national stage in the big game"

Wiscy clearly missing Abbrederis right now

Any good WR or QB.

Losing Paul Chryst really hurt recruiting in that front. Hopefully Anderson can coax a decent WR and QB from somewhere.

Kevtones

No clue yet but I beleieve our NC tickets were $325 each and Rose/Fiesta Bowl were $175. If we only get 4 NC tickets (if we make it) I won't bother since last time a family member got left out. There was nothing available for less than $1500 from scalpers. :/

This year is different for sure. If you end up making it here lmk. It's kind of like Eugene only with more money, less hippies, and bigger mountains.

I'd like to say it pains me to say it as a Wisc fan (it really doesn't), but well deserved, seriously. Urban is a hell of a good coach.

And as a B1G fan, I hope you guys kick the living shit out of whichever team you guys face. Put an end to the "B1G can't win on the national stage in the big game"

Any good WR or QB.

Losing Paul Chryst really hurt recruiting in that front. Hopefully Anderson can coax a decent WR and QB from somewhere.

I will say Anderson's a good dude, couldnt help be like him listening to him this week in the pressers. Big upgrade likability wise over old fat face.

Jamesways

I will say Anderson's a good dude, couldnt help be like him listening to him this week in the pressers. Big upgrade likability wise over old fat face.

Bielema is a terrible human being. You should have heard some of the stories in Madison...

And my folks used to bike by his house and watch him chase around all the topless young co-eds washing his cars.

SEC can have him.
All hog indeed.

Kacar

Bielema is a terrible human being. You should have heard some of the stories in Madison...

And my folks used to bike by his house and watch him chase around all the topless young co-eds washing his cars.

SEC can have him.
All hog indeed.
I mean, I would act like I don't like topless coeds but nah, but for him thats crazy.

Bielema was literally the worst, my worry over losing this game was so much less with him gone.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Wow, NCST and Wake have already started conference play in mid December? I know this is a football board but just saw the score flash up and it surprised me.

Jarrod38

WYLtQ6o.gif

Wow, NCST and Wake have already started conference play in mid December? I know this is a football board but just saw the score flash up and it surprised me.

ACC started occasionally doing that when Florida State joined and they expanded from 14 to 16 games. Now at 18, it will probably become more common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom