• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
You mean the team that had to pull millions of teeth in the past to make a major bowl, that now strolls in with zero effort?
It's all about the playoffs, which Boise will never sniff. Nobody cares about the other "major bowls."

And weren't you dick riding Marshall a few weeks ago? Do you just pull for the highest rated mid major still standing?

It's all about the playoffs, which Boise will never sniff. Nobody cares about the other "major bowls."

And weren't you dick riding Marshall a few weeks ago? Do you just pull for the highest rated mid major still standing?

No, I just thought it was ridiculous that when they were undefeated the committee ranked them below four loss teams and refused to put them in the top 25.

I don't even know what state Marshall is in. Boise at least has it in their name

Meier

Haven't clapped that hard or that long in awhile. I think that was the worst part of getting married. How much it hurts to clap.

Meier

Hate being so conservative there each time. We needed a TD and he basically conceded a FG two drives in a row. Throw it to NOL or something. Ugh.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Absolutely. But I would have liked it if we were more aggressive on the 3rd down to push that further. We are in good shape.

The big mistake was running Cook wide a few drives ago deep on 3rd and 2.

And of course Rashad's brain fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom