• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This is done, but man, what's gonna happen now. Will FSU get treated like a Boise State and dropped out?

Draxal

Big Ten is horrible though... TCU also took knees against ISU when they could have been running up the score. Their loss is also a lot better than OSU's loss.

Played one less game, and they're not the undisputed champion of their conference and by their byrules, Baylor should be.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Big Ten is horrible though... TCU also took knees against ISU when they could have been running up the score. Their loss is also a lot better than OSU's loss.

What is running up the score (further) on ISU going to do for TCU? Style points only count if you're styling on someone worth a shit.

Wont happen but would be hilarious if FSU somehow gets locked out.

VTvsOSUFinalScore.jpg

Grasp at as many straws as you want. This will haunt Ohio State tomorrow.

rhinosmitty

Neo Member
TCU over tOSU tomorrow. Has to be. TCU losses to Baylor. tOSU losses to 6-6 VTech. I don't care how many weeks ago that was....I don't know how you overlook that.

DominoKid

TCU over tOSU tomorrow. Has to be. TCU losses to Baylor. tOSU losses to 6-6 VTech. I don't care how many weeks ago that was....I don't know how you overlook that.

Its gonna be Ohio St. Get ready.
They've been absolutely amazing tonight vs a great team and they are an undisputes champ. I think the committee will chalk that loss up to it being a while ago.

Draxal

tOSU has 2 good wins and 1 extremely bad loss.

TCU has at least 2 good wins, and no bad loss.

Big 12 > Big 10

Don't know how tOSU can leapfrog TCU, especially with TCU already ranked 3rd... they can't make TCU go backwards 2 spots.

Because Wisconsin >>>>>>>> ISU.

Also tOSU can claim undisputed conference champ, TCU can't.

Congrats FSU on another ACC title.

As a Clemson fan I am already anxious for next year's game. :)

Gotta respect GA Tech for their game tonight. They made it much closer than most people expected.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Serious question, are you trying to antagonize the participators in this thread? Who are these "rape apologists" you refer to?

He is very angry about the situation (and rightly so) and thus constantly tries to bait one of us into defending Jameis so he can take his anger out on one of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom