• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 15: Championship Week - Cool as Nacho Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have him run into a gap of the oncoming D-Line, and Boom, 6-10 yards every play.

That's what happened against Alabama.

For our State of Texas Fans:
hX5G5RQ.0.0.jpg

Good for TCU. 7 out of 10 of those years they were in a mid-major conference though

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Just have him run into a gap of the oncoming D-Line, and Boom, 6-10 yards every play.

That's what happened against Alabama.

I don't think Alabama had adequately prepared for a mobile QB though. With a week of preparation, Missouri and (even) Vandy put a stop to that and our offense floundered again.

Kacar

I don't think Alabama had adequately prepared for a mobile QB though. With a week of preparation, Missouri and (even) Vandy put a stop to that and our offense floundered again.

Will Marquez be back? He would probably help a lot, at least he can catch contested throws.

FBSchedules.com ‏@FBSchedules 17m17 minutes ago
Bowl-eligible teams not invited to a bowl this season:
- Middle Tennessee
- Ohio
- Temple
- Texas State
- UAB

Come on, let's fix this

Middle Tennessee vs. Temple in the Your Name Could Be Here Bowl
Ohio vs. Texas State in the Somebody Goofed and Thought It Was the Buckeyes and Longhorns Bowl
UAB vs. HHH in the Best For Business Bowl

Schmitty

So penn st playing bc at yankee stadium, interesting

edit; tickets starting at 65 to see a shitty penn st team and bc ? lol

Hey the defense is great to watch, its the offense that is unbearable. I may consider since its only a subway ride away. I've never been to Yankee stadium either

So... if AAC loses Cincy/Memphis/Houston to the Big 12... is there any possibility Marshall can move on up? In all honesty, they'll probably just stay 1 short before they would stoop to our level, lol.

Enron

Banned
Motherfucking goddamn Belk bowl. How fucking depressing. Hope Ga fans all stay the fuck home. Fuck this shit. We got the 2nd-to-last bowl available to SEC teams with 9 wins and a 34-0 blasting of mizzou, who gets the Citrus for playing no one and losing to Indiana.

What a goddamned fucking joke. Fuck this shit.

The Pinstripe Bowl is a huge waste of money.

The sightlines are awful.

Everything is vastly over priced.

You're outside in the Bronx at the end of December.

The field is garbage and comes up like carpet with none of that grippy tape.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Not sure what happened but everyone seemed to be so sure Duke would play Penn St in the Pnstripe bowl...now its ASU in El Paso? No Duke fan is going there. Maybe we'll win a bowl next year. Need that under achieving 7-5 record to play someone like Central Michigan

Tamanon

Banned
Florida/ECU should be an interesting game. One of the best offenses in CFB versus one of the best defenses. One of the worst offenses against one of the worst defenses.

Could be 0-0. Could be 40-40. Could be 40-0. Let's see what happens!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Motherfucking goddamn Belk bowl. How fucking depressing. Hope Ga fans all stay the fuck home. Fuck this shit. We got the 2nd-to-last bowl available to SEC teams with 9 wins and a 34-0 blasting of mizzou, who gets the Citrus for playing no one and losing to Indiana.

What a goddamned fucking joke. Fuck this shit.

Stay home you say?

UGAHouse_original.gif

Enron

Banned
This is amazing.

UGA is a 3 loss SEC team headed to a Bowl with a $1.7 million share..........
Ole Miss is a 3 loss SEC team headed to a Bowl with a $2.9 million share......
Auburn is a 4 loss SEC team headed to a bowl with a $3.5 million share.......
Arkansas is a 6 loss SEC team headed for a bowl with a $3.0 million share........
LSU is a 4 loss SEC team headed for a Bowl with a $2.75 million share..........
Tennessee is a 6 loss SEC team headed for a Bowl with a $2.75 million share........

SIX-LOSS SEC TEAMS ARE GOING TO A BETTER GODDAMNED BOWL THAN WE ARE. ARE YOU JOKING.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Bowl money is shared, so it doesn't matter.

Louisville and Georgia is a pretty good match-up, all things considered. It will actually be a bowl game worth watching.

It's probably changed by now, with all the playoffs and such, but it used to be all placed into a pot and shared, but with the caveat that you get an extra "share" of the money from the bowl game you participated in.

i.e. Georgia's $1.7 mill would be split into 16 equal shares. 14 given to all 14 teams, 1 given to the SEC Headquarters, and the last piece given to Georgia, giving them 2/16th's or 1/8th of the $1.7 million, on top of all their 1/16th's shares of all the other bowl games played in.

That's where being upset at being at a bowl with less money comes in. $87k difference between 3 million and 1.7 million, in share speak

It's probably changed by now, with all the playoffs and such, but it used to be all placed into a pot and shared, but with the caveat that you get an extra "share" of the money from the bowl game you participated in.

i.e. Georgia's $1.7 mill would be split into 16 equal shares. 14 given to all 14 teams, 1 given to the SEC Headquarters, and the last piece given to Georgia, giving them 2/16th's or 1/8th of the $1.7 million, on top of all their 1/16th's shares of all the other bowl games played in.

That's where being upset at being at a bowl with less money comes in. $87k difference between 3 million and 1.7 million, in share speak

How much of that money is going to the fans? Just wondering.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm more depressed about our bowl match up than I was the loss to UNC. Fuck the Sun Bowl, Fuck Arizona State.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I heard Richt made a personal appeal to the NCAA to make Green immediately eligible to play. Good guy Richt.

The day will come when Mark Richt will have left Georgia of his own volition, will be coaching some other school in the playoff, and Enron will be angry at Georgia's new coach, Lane Kiffin, after yet another 5-7 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom