• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Tamanon

Banned
I'm so afraid of Carolina v ECU today. I would not bet on Carolina. But go Cocks!!!

I like our chances better than I did when the schedule first came out. Carden is pretty damn good, but we'll see how it goes. I think we'll cover the spread at least!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
well, our WR's are for sure faster than they are.

But hey, Kiffikens at least will call plays that counter what the defense is appearing to do (putting 8 in the box)

Sadly, cutblock ruins another knee :(

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

But hey, Kiffikens at least will call plays that counter what the defense is appearing to do (putting 8 in the box)

I know... I don't know how to deal with an OC who makes adjustments.

andycapps

Fuck cut blocks.

Wisconsin is up 2-0. So weird to see that score in football.

Lonestar

Sims is doing ok, but he hasn't really done much. It's been the Hanging with Mr. Cooper show.

mre

Sims is doing ok, but he hasn't really done much. It's been the Hanging with Mr. Cooper show.
But those throws have been perfect, hitting the receivers perfectly in stride and in front of them. Even McElroy and AJ would fuck those throws up.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Smh doesn't matter how well Blake plays for us, Coker is going to take his job regardless.

Lonestar

Smh doesn't matter how well Blake plays for us, Coker is going to take his job regardless.

Just want to see who throws a better deep ball. If Sims wins because he throws a better bubble screen, then I don't see us avoiding 2-4 losses.

ag-my001

Cable guy appointment window was 10-12. You all can guess how accurate that's been. I give myself a 50/50 shot of seeing games today.

mre

What'd he do? (always entertaining)
Coker's first drive stalled and ended in a field goal. Before he went out for his second (this current) drive, Kiffin said "whatever you do, don't end this drive in a field goal. It's embarrassing."

Top Bottom