• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You can win by throwing bubble screens when the other guy can't keep them in the stadium.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Yeah I don't know how much they're learning by hitting that button over and over. Gotta see what passes these QB's can and can't do.
Well, we've learned that Coker isn't as good at throwing those screens as Sims.

jakncoke

Banned
Surprised Akron didnt go for it there tbh. Cant believe we only up 7 atm. It seems like we should be up way more. Hack has had forever to pass and Akron qb been getting rekt

Kacar

Just saw Eddie George at his bar in Columbus. Was surprised does he not work for Fox anymore??

Either way raised my excitement for the game, first time in the shoe for me tonight.

Draxal

Yes, you're reading this correctly. #Badgers can't convert a fourth-and-1 running play against Western Illinois.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I thought I had the KSU-ISU game nailed. Glad ISU is winning, but dammit.

Just saw Eddie George at his bar in Columbus. Was surprised does he not work for Fox anymore??

Either way raised my excitement for the game, first time in the shoe for me tonight.

Im heading down in about 20 minutes, sitting in 20A tonight oooooooooh yeeeeeeeah

Top Bottom