• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 2: Everyone Exposed but Idaho (and UCF, but they got Sandusky'd)

ag-my001

I'll just accept that I did well with picking 8 winners, when only a handful did better. Now to watch my name start dropping, get some false hope of doing better, and finally realize that I'm only beating the people who have missed three weeks or more.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Thanks again TTK!
God dammit. That's not how this goes. How long have you been participating in these threads? Here, this is how you do it:

Oh, great. TTK FINALLY gets the scores posted. Yahoo would have given us our scores instantaneously and would also have convinced Putin not to invade the Ukraine.

Jay Sosa

Bout damn time ttk.

Thanks sooo much dude, pick'em is basically the only reason I still post on Neogaf. For better or worse ;D

God dammit. That's not how this goes. How long have you been participating in these threads? Here, this is how you do it:

Oh, great. TTK FINALLY gets the scores posted. Yahoo would have given us our scores instantaneously and would also have convinced Putin not to invade the Ukraine.

Correct. TTK only works with despair and mockery, especially in comparison to our lord and savior, Yahoo. If you butter him up, he will become confident, and leave his house, and have friends, and have a life. We can't have that!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

He needs a wiki to explain his idiotic scoring system. Last Pts/Last Picks? WHAT THE SHIT?

I'll just accept that I did well with picking 8 winners, when only a handful did better. Now to watch my name start dropping, get some false hope of doing better, and finally realize that I'm only beating the people who have missed three weeks or more.

sorry to break it to you but you only got 7.....hehe

Cheers for the good work TTK.

I thought I would be mid-pack after missing three of the first four I think.

for the record, I made about $85 this week.

Draconian

Tied for 9th is a better start than I usually make. I can't wait to get sunk by the same team repeatedly like I did with Texas Tech last year.

cashman

Banned
(FRI) Pittsburgh @ Boston College by 7
Kansas State @ Iowa State by 21
Central Michigan @ Purdue by 4
Navy @ Temple by 4
Fresno State @ Utah by 6
USC @ Stanford by 4
Maryland @ South Florida by 4
Michigan State @ Oregon by 11
Michigan @ Notre Dame by 6
BYU @ Texas by 4
Virginia Tech @ Ohio State by 7
Colorado State @ Boise State by 4

9 points not bad! I thought I had got 10 I guess he didn't see where I changed my pick to USC. I accidentally picked Fresno State first thinking it was Florida St lol or I just counted wrong lol. Good job!

(FRI) Pittsburgh @ Boston College by 10
Kansas State @ Iowa State by 14
Central Michigan @ Purdue by 7
Navy @ Temple by 4
Fresno State @ Utah by 13
USC @ Stanford by 13
Maryland @ South Florida by 13
Michigan State @ Oregon by 7
Michigan @ Notre Dame by 4
BYU @ Texas by 4
Virginia Tech @ Ohio State by 13
Colorado State @ Boise State by 10

:jnc I love you guys

Bout damn time ttk.

Thanks sooo much dude, pick'em is basically the only reason I still post on Neogaf. For better or worse ;D
Wow, thanks! I'm glad people enjoy it, sincerely.

9 points not bad! I thought I had got 10 I guess he didn't see where I changed my pick to USC. I accidentally picked Fresno State first thinking it was Florida St lol

I saw it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=127517741&postcount=629
Your correct picks were: Ole Miss, Rutgers, Alabama, California, Georgia, USC, Florida State, LSU (8 pts) + 1 pt for the "Rutgers by 4" pick.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
(FRI) Pittsburgh @ Boston College by 10
Kansas State @ Iowa State by 10
Navy @ Temple by 14
Fresno State @ Utah by 10
USC @ Stanford by 7
Michigan State @ Oregon by 13
Michigan @ Notre Dame by 14
BYU @ Texas by 4
Virginia Tech @ Ohio State by 21
Colorado State @ Boise State by 4

:jnc I love you guys

Wow, thanks! I'm glad people enjoy it, sincerely.

I saw it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=127517741&postcount=629
Your correct picks were: Ole Miss, Rutgers, Alabama, California, Georgia, USC, Florida State, LSU (8 pts) + 1 pt for the "Rutgers by 4" pick.

Oh ok sorry for some reason I was thinking it was +2 for the MOV pick. I was thinking the whole time that y'all wouldn't notice the edit cause it was a few hours after I made the post when I realized I made a mistake. Then the whole time I was keeping track of my points I was counting 3 points for the Rutgers game.

Oh ok sorry for some reason I was thinking it was +2 for the MOV pick. I was thinking the whole time that y'all wouldn't notice the edit cause it was a few hours after I made the post when I realized I made a mistake. Then the whole time I was keeping track of my points I was counting 3 points for the Rutgers game.

no problem, I just didn't want you to think I missed your pick :) as long as things are updated before the game starts I should see the updated pick.

(FRI) Pittsburgh @ Boston College by 28
Kansas State @ Iowa State by 21
Central Michigan @ Purdue by 6
Navy @ Temple by 7
Fresno State @ Utah by 17
USC @ Stanford by 8
Maryland @ South Florida by 15
Michigan State @ Oregon by 6
Michigan @ Notre Dame by 13
BYU @ Texas by 10
Virginia Tech @ Ohio State by 8

eznark

Banned
Stave, after Andersen announced he was out indefinitely with a shoulder injury, practiced today.

Naturally reporters asked what's up.

"I'm not injured" - Stave

"Maybe injury was a poor choice of word" - Andersen

zook_skiing_medium.jpg

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mre

Stave, after Andersen announced he was out indefinitely with a shoulder injury, practiced today.

zook_skiing_medium.jpg

Is English a second language for Andersen?

AntoneM

TTK Presents: GAF Pick'em Week 2 Games
(all games Saturday unless otherwise marked)

(FRI) Pittsburgh @ Boston College by 9
Kansas State @ Iowa State by 17
Navy @ Temple by 4
Fresno State @ Utah by 4
USC @ Stanford by 4
Michigan State @ Oregon by 10
Michigan @ Notre Dame by 10
BYU @ Texas by 4
Virginia Tech @ Ohio State by 10

I don't think that KSU beats ISU by more than NDSU beat ISU. Lot of "toss up" 4 point picks this week.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

zook_skiing_medium.jpg

Well...

at least there's stuff to talk about with Wisconsin. Non-Injury Injuries!

Conference realignment is apparently alive and well and quite covert

Joe Rexrode ‏@joerexrode · 10m
Oregon DC Don Pellum on FS1, about MSU: "We know this is the best team out of the Big 12, which is a very good conference."

(FRI) Pittsburgh @ Boston College by 5
Kansas State @ Iowa State by 15
Navy @ Temple by 5
Fresno State @ Utah by 9
USC @ Stanford by 9
Michigan State @ Oregon by 4
Michigan @ Notre Dame by 5
BYU @ Texas by 8
Virginia Tech @ Ohio State by 4
Colorado State @ Boise State by 5

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
(FRI) Pittsburgh @ Boston College by 8
Kansas State @ Iowa State by 24
Central Michigan @ Purdue by 2
Navy @ Temple by 12
Fresno State @ Utah by 4
USC @ Stanford by 3
Maryland @ South Florida by 6
Michigan State @ Oregon by 3
Michigan @ Notre Dame by 12
BYU @ Texas by 7
Virginia Tech @ Ohio State by 16
Colorado State @ Boise State by 6

Gobias

Banned
Not that I think we're that great, but Ohio State drops three spots while teams like Alabama stay the same? lol polls.

mre

Not that I think we're that great, but Ohio State drops three spots while teams like Alabama stay the same? lol polls.
Alabama beat a great West Virginia team. A West Virginia team that steamrolled Oklahoma State. The very same Oklahoma State team that took Florida State to seven overtimes this past Saturday.

Gobias

Banned
Alabama beat a great West Virginia team. A West Virginia team that steamrolled Oklahoma State. The very same Oklahoma State team that took Florida State to seven overtimes this past Saturday.

West Virginia wasn't even playing Stanford Football in that game.

AntoneM

Which conference is this? Because it's definitely not the one with Nebraska.

To be fair, Oregon State and Washington have the least and 2nd least national championships in the Pac 12 (combined team and individual) but we still include them in the "conference of champions".

Also, WTF? Colorado doesn't play baseball?

Top Bottom