• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

I wish the Navy/Kent State games had been flipped in our schedule. Navy is such a weird team, and we probably would have better off starting the season against a conventionally bad team like Kent State. It would have given us a better opportunity to truly get our shit together before playing Va Tech.

Though after Va Tech's dismal performance today, I really don't know what the fuck to think about our team.

Ace 8095

Georgia Tech should still get the death penalty for this pathetic showing.

Tough loss for Ga Southern in front of their home crowd.
Our first year in the FBS is starting off in heartbreak. Two losses to ACC teams caused by late fourth quarter fumbles.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Blah, just noticed on the scroll that UGa-USCe won't start for at least another 40 minutes.

I live about an hour away and it's been sporadically raining and thundering for 24 hours pretty much :/ edit: funny thing is it was sunny this morning, it's pouring here atm

Turned the Duke-Kansas game on just in time to see a freshman RB for Duke go 69 yards for a touchdown. Duke leads 17-0 already with 5:30 to go in the first quarter.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Are they hoping casual fans aren't going to realize the Iron Bowl is a repeat?

Lol they're going for both the extremely casual fans who don't know and also the extremely hardcore fans who don't care :p

Top Bottom