• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Lolol. I'm glad that Carolina at least has some run defense, it's no secret that we have no pass defense

In Myrtle Beach for vacation this week. Hopefully the UGA game starts sometime today. Sucks that Gworgia Southern couldn't hold off the upset.
Maybe one day we will be as awesome as your redneck white trash fan base. Are you guys going to trash South Carolina's campus today instead of trashing your own like you usually do?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Aww, how cute. A nerd on a video game message board trying to call someone else a nerd.

Q: why did the GT offense cross the road?
A: they didn't.
sorry lol I'm just giving you a hard time, I am indeed a huge nerd, sorry if I offended you

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Really, they won't cut away from 2nd tier nascar racing?

Swapped to a channel I don't have....

Eastern would beat Illinois by double digits.
I'm not sure who Eastern is, but I'm going to agree.

This is what happens when your athletic director isn't being held accountable to anyone! (for the record our current guy seems ok. The last one was at UI for 20 years and completely destroyed the football program)

Q: why did the GT offense cross the road?
A: they didn't.
sorry lol I'm just giving you a hard time
Q: how do you get a UGA grad off your porch.
A: Pay for the Pizza.

Just kidding. Even pizza delivery services have minimum academic standards these days.

Top Bottom