• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 3: The playoffs really did make the regular season pointless.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
5:00 now :( this is fuckin insane, I've never seen this type of thing

Edit: HOLY SHIT is anybody else watching this Alabama Auburn game??

Seriously, this is shaping up to be a very similar game to the 2013 Iron Bowl

I didnt even know they were playing today.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Seriously, this is shaping up to be a very similar game to the 2013 Iron Bowl

I didnt even know they were playing today.

They seem really evenly matched, I was expecting Alabama to win easily, this looks like the type of game that could come down to a field goal or something though

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I don't even remember who wins this game. Boring.

They have Malzahn in the studio. They could at least pause the game a few times to get input from him on the game.

mhs004

It takes at least two players to tackle our running backs lol

Edit: the Arkansas vs Texas Tech game is really good if you guys are bored of watching a game from a year ago haha.

lush

eQPxirl.jpg

Jorts on Jorts crime?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
The break before Carolina's game has given me time to watch Spaceballs on another channel. Dink dink. Edit: I never really realized that was Joan Rivers :(

lush

Holy hell, great pregame music bump cbs. When will the pop countryfication of college football broadcasting presentation end? I refuse to accept that kind of shit serves the majority of viewers.

andycapps

Holy hell, great pregame music bump cbs. When will the pop countryfication of college football broadcasting presentation end? I refuse to accept that kind of shit serves the majority of viewers.
I assume college kids like that weird bro country pop shit.

I hear Sandstorm! And I see towels waving! Okay I'm out.

Top Bottom