• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the first half, but wish Clemson could have put a TD on the board in that first drive. The game is way too close and FSU won't be stopped the entire night.

Loved the first half, but wish Clemson could have put a TD on the board in that first drive. The game is way too close and FSU won't be stopped the entire night.

Unless they get some defensive or special teams TDs, I'm kind of at a loss as to how they're going to do it on offense. Though I wouldn't be surprised if we somehow let it happen.

squicken

The Oklahoma uniforms are so strange. None of the red they're wearing looks like their color. Pants look super red and the helmet is a really odd shade.

It's awful, but I am resigned to uniform designs being dictated by the whims of 15 year old recruits

andycapps

Just got finished with drive back from Myrrle Beach. Man, there is a stretch of road right before North Carolina that is just surreal. 5 or 6 trashy strip clubs in a row and then some weird place called Pedro's that had some of everything out there. Sketchy looking amusement park, ice cream place, restaurant, gift shop, and God knows what else. Amazing. I wish we'd had time to stop and check it out.

What the hell is going on with the games today? Mizzou? LSU? Sakerlina taking their typical post Georgia slump is to be expected though. It would be something if Vandy can come back.

Driskel being a complete fucking disaster is something that anyone with a brain knew in the preseason, though it was hilarious to see some of the preseason shows talking about how much he would thrive in Roper's offense. Nope, he's shit.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Just got finished with drive back from Myrrle Beach. Man, there is a stretch of road right before North Carolina that is just surreal. 5 or 6 trashy strip clubs in a row and then some weird place called Pedro's that had some of everything out there. Sketchy looking amusement park, ice cream place, restaurant, gift shop, and God knows what else. Amazing. I wish we'd had time to stop and check it out.

What the hell is going on with the games today? Mizzou? LSU? Sakerlina taking their typical post Georgia slump is to be expected though. It would be something if Vandy can come back.

Driskel being a complete fucking disaster is something that anyone with a brain knew in the preseason, though it was hilarious to see some of the preseason shows talking about how much he would thrive in Roper's offense. Nope, he's shit.

South of the Border (or Pedro's or whatever) is a cultural institution along I95

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Here's the info people didn't tell everyone.

When Vandy had James Franklin leave they got a coaching UPGRADE with Mason. ;)

Draconian

The thing is that nothing about Clemson impresses me this game. I don't think they're all that great.

In fact, I look at FSU's schedule, and it's pretty weak, so I guess this is the best chance for them to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom