• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I remember when Tony Steward was a recruit. His little brother and mom were HUGE Nole fans and it was expected he'd sign with us. Ended up picking Clemson obviously and his mama was not proud. Think he did it at the Army All-American game if I recall and she was so pissed.

Just found a photo of when he signed his papers -- lol.

StewardSigns.jpg

Subitai

Well, this week proves I just have lost all touch. Props to all the road to teams went and laughed off their opponents home field advantage.

Only the Cougs upsetting the Ducks could complete this crazy day.

I remember when Tony Steward was a recruit. His little brother and mom were HUGE Nole fans and it was expected he'd sign with us. Ended up picking Clemson obviously and his mama was not proud. Think he did it at the Army All-American game if I recall and she was so pissed.

Just found a photo of when he signed his papers -- lol.

Too bad he hasn't really done anything yet. Though he's had multiple injuries so I guess it's not really his fault.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
If only Vanderbilt didn't end up shitting the bed, or we could say LOLSEC like we did with the B1G last week.

All told, If Nebraska wins, the B1G has had a pretty good week out of conference.

Chumly

THAT was roughing the passer? He swiped at him while we was already on the ground. LOL. That is some bull.
So per espn you can't hit a passing quarterback low? Is that new? If your falling down and trying to get to the quarterback I guess you just have to give up?

andycapps

It's not even cheesy bad.

Also that place has more billboards then fucking Disney World. It's crazy.

Yeah, it's hilarious how much it's promoted before you get to it. I only saw a few cars there.
Haha no I've never been because it does look like a kinda shady tourist trap.

Somebody's got to take one for the team and go there. I mean, I came from Myrtle Beach, which is just a giant tourist trap. Trying to talk the wife into going to a legit beach town that isn't so touristy, but she likes having "stuff to do" aka the touristy stuff. I'm fine sitting on a beach where I'm the only one there and there's only one bar/restaurant in the town and its on the beach. That's my idea of a great beach vacation, really.

The good thing about going this last week was that there was so much less people than when we've gone in the past.

Meier

These Clemson backs just keep pounding even after the initial hit. We can't get any yards after hit. That ball should have been stopped at least 3-4 yards earlier.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Watson is really good.

LSU just always comes back. No lead is ever safe versus them. It's crazy.

You can never plan on the backup center snapping the ball over your head.

Thats why, you NEVER DO THE V FORMATION OUT OF THE SHOTGUN YOU IDIOTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom