• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he throw the ball away on 3rd down? why not just slide down?

He's really nervous you can tell. So gun shy. Wish we'd throw on first down next time. Just hit some short passes and get him confidence. 2nd and long every time is killing him.

Agreed. A few screens, check downs, etc.

That said, it has been a great defensive game thus far.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Really exciting first half. Thankfully can't really hear the Oklahoma band from where I'm sitting. Kick off return was a bummer, but oh well. 30 more minutes.

Perhaps you can hear their band from there but your brain is already suppressing the torturous memory in real time.

iori9999

Banned
f95773f668cc0db1a3e2aaad1a37804a.png

I really hope so..

Meier

Karlos just can't run between the tackles. Last year it was all about getting him the ball in space and for some reason we just aren't doing it this year.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
if WVU, Miss State and Clemson finds a way to win, we're a good K-State kicker away from what might be my favorite football weekend in a few years.

the ACC blows and they won't be penalized for losing when their best player is out.

also 1 loss defending champ is going to be in the top 4 no matter what.

Noles have been thoroughly unimpressive this year. It would be a shame if they would get in on the basis of being the defending champs.

They are facing ND in a month or so - otherwise their schedule is soft as fuck. I could see a 1-loss SEC team beating them to the playoffs, IMO.

Meier

The Oklahoma uniforms are so strange. None of the red they're wearing looks like their color. Pants look super red and the helmet is a really odd shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom