• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you looked at the schedule next week? What game is gonna get top billing over that?

You're right -- pretty weak lineup next week. A&M-Arkansas, Stanford-Washington, Oregon State-USC..those are really the only other decent games.

ASU vs UCLA? The Bruins will likely be back in the top 10 and ASU is already in the top 15. Winner has inside track on division title and undefeated regular season.

That was prescheduled for a Thursday Night game.....
Well that's just dumb.

KingGondo

Banned
I was going to whip out a no name bowl that you can compare it to, but I just found out that there is a bowl in the Bahamas.

The contracts are for the MAC and the AAC, but is there some way that the Longhorns can get in on that instead? I would prefer that to the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
Let's worry about getting UT bowl eligible before we worry about *which* bowl they might go to.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
ASU vs UCLA? The Bruins will likely be back in the top 10 and ASU is already in the top 15. Winner has inside track on division title and undefeated regular season.

Prescheduled Thursday Night Fox Sports 1 Match Up...

ESPN doesn't have the rights to the game. So they can't even reschedule on the same family of networks.

Meier

Night of the kicker. I was marveling before he attempted that at his 8-10 career record since Oregon usually has struggled at that position in recent years.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not watching the game and we're winning by a lot. I should do that more often to help my team out.

Yeah, I can't fathom not watching the game. Blows my mind.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I can't fathom not watching the game. Blows my mind.

I scheduled a late Summer vacation during week 1 of the season, because hey, all I would be missing was the Central Arkansas game.

Then I was out in small town Maine without a TV or reliable internet connection as I got intermittent updates that it was a close game.

Never-Again.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not watching the game and we're winning by a lot. I should do that more often to help my team out.

My adopted team Virginia Tech embarrassed themselves, while my adopted team East Carolina embarrassed their opponent. It is up to my adopted team Cal to win tonight to give me a winning record this weekend.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Mariota is very good. Like a Michael Vick with accuracy. Shit.

ryseing

I would kill for Raleigh Gameday.

That being said, it's probably not gonna happen. It'd be two straight weeks for FSU, and we're easily the weakest 4-0 team in CFB. Our run defense is pure shit. Even though we shut out Presby today, they still managed to get off some decent runs.

Still, I want to believe. Brissett is for real y'all.

Florida State/NC State is scheduled for 3:30 for ABC/ESPN2. Syracuse/Notre Dame is indeed that 8pm ABC game. I don't think they'd shift anything at this late point. That said, Gameday doesn't always happen where the ABC game is. It could be somewhere else.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
the #Clemsoning on twitter is one huge goldmine.

Eric Aldridge ‏@ealdridge1389 3m
David Chase absolutely was #Clemsoning the end of the #Sopranos.

LG3 aka PDiddy Twin ‏@LG2D3 3m
The barber misspells your name he cut in your hair #Clemsoning

Justin Warlick ‏@warlick14 5m
Falling out of a boat in the middle of the lake and missing water #Clemsoning

LeVar Williams ‏@LeVarDaUnd3rd0g 5m
mistaking a mother and son as a couple or brother and sister #clemsoning

LeVar Williams ‏@LeVarDaUnd3rd0g 8m
trying to change a channel with the remote but the battery just died #clemsoning

Fake Lou Holtz ‏@FakeLouHoltzKSR 8m
When you go to the bathshroom and realishe you only had sheven bowlsh of oathmeal #Clemsoning

Andronik ‏@thesuitandtie 8m
Proposing at the ball game and getting rejected on the big screen #Clemsoning

Vincent Boemio ‏@VincentBoemio 10m
When you finish a test you know you got an A on, but your friend tells you there's a back page you completely missed #Clemsoning

BTM

Just got back from the Husker game and am still super amped up. Place was rocking the entire night. But man, not a big fan at all of the Hurricanes and the way they play. DIrty dirty dirty.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That was about the best we could have hoped for there. Come on Halliday! LET'S GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom