• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Mayle! He is our most NFL looking player. Huge WR. Love him!

Meier

Great YAC. #1 looks like he must be a handful. Bounced off a tackler and made another miss. Tall and a little slow.. future pass catching TE?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, we got fucked bad on that PI non-call. Refs just went in with no lube. Gotta protect the Ducks I guess.

Piano

Banned
Heard a rumor from a friend that knows a Booster that Winston may be getting let go from the team. Possibly related to the Title IX investigation.

No way to know if it's true, she told me to take it with a grain of salt. But...may explain the strangeness with the suspension.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
God damn it. Hate to see the game end on one of the worst non-calls I've ever seen. Cougs played their asses off and I'm pretty proud of my team tonight.

I just want to remind you guys that I said Oregon's offensive line would be a problem this year. They didn't lose tonight but it was a major problem.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Mariota is very, very, very good. I think he is going to be great in the NFL as well. Very talented athlete.

Piggus

I just want to remind you guys that I said Oregon's offensive line would be a problem this year. They didn't lose tonight but it was a major problem.

Did you forget about MSU? We have injured players from last week being replaced by freshmen. Thankfully some of those players should be returning... I just hope it's not too late by the time they do.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Details please.

I usher as a volunteer with the Boy Scouts. I didn't see how it started but it seemed like a Miami fan started choking/attacking a Husker fan from behind. This happened right during that on-field fiasco where Nebraska intercepted the ball but it was being called back on a bullshit, non-existent roughing the passer call. Both were going at it by the time me and another usher jumped in to separate them. I quickly left not long after that to get security. The parties involved spent the better part of the 3rd and 4th quarters talking with Lincoln police, Nebraska state troopers, and stadium security. Don't know how it got resolved.

Miami fans love to fight.

I would say they are rowdier but there were a lot of good folks there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom