• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
No reason for the heave, but hey, lucky to move the ball.

I assume everyone rushes the field against Alabama ;)

Enfinit

Predicted standings after today (if results hold):

1. FSU
2. Auburn
3. Baylor
4. ND
5. Miss. St.
6. Ole Miss

ND might be able to jump Baylor because their win was a little more impressive. If Auburn loses, ND could be #2. Wow.

What a great day in college football.

Schmitty

Cool that they rushed the field. Penn State brings out the policemen on the horses even for the inconsequential games. Probably will never do that.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Too bad Stanford couldn't have won but that offensive is terrible. I want more Barry J Sanders damnit!

Sorry to rub it in Bucky and andy, but I told you the Mississippi teams would win this week.

I also said Bama, LSU and Auburn are overrated, I stand by that too.

cdyhybrid

Come on man. Let them have their moment

They just beat the #1 team in the nation. I'd shove that shit down their throats too.

Fuck being proper, this is college football.

I have no problem with it most of the time, but they're in the SEC and the #11 team in the country, they're not Appalachian State. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I stand by my saying that everyone should rush the field after every single win

I'm sad we didn't rush the field after beating Georgia State. We were down 14-0 at halftime, after all.

Is there some reason why so many college football commentators can't properly pronounce the word "Mississippi," other than pure stupidity?

I've heard it pronounced "Mis-sippi" about a dozen times today.

Top Bottom