• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Chris R

Gotta make it catchable foolio.

Another field to rush.

Still think FSU is really overrated and will be exposed come the first playoff game :)

I seriously think some QB's need to practice not throwing a hail mary into the endzone. I mean come on, give your guys a chance no matter how bleak it may be.

squicken

didn't deserve that. Knight just isn't anything special as a throwing QB. runs well but TCU dared him to throw all game and he just can't do it

Haha, best weekend of cfb I've ever seen.

Fucking bad for my betting though!

Picked the Mississippi upsets but then get burned by TCU.

I said earlier that there won't be a undefeated power five team in the playoff this year, just waiting for FSU to choke now...

Gotta make it catchable foolio.

Another field to rush.

Still think FSU is really overrated and will be exposed come the first playoff game :)

I mean , yeah, they're nowhere near as good as last year, but why worry about the rankings. Win, they're in, and it will get settled on the field.

Kevtones

If:

UCLA doesn't shit the bed tonight.
Oregon beats UCLA on the road next weekend.

Oregon will have two Top 10 wins and a loss to all-time powerhouse juggernaut Arizona.

Enfinit

ND plays FSU right? They'll get knocked out don't worry.
A 1-loss ACC champion still has a very good chance to get into the playoff. I wouldn't say FSU's completely knocked out if they lose to ND.

Wouldn't it be better if they're #4? This playoff thing confuses me.
Rankings really don't matter until the end of the season. It would just be cool to see a #1 vs. #2 match-up at Doak.

Top Bottom