• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

MIMIC

Banned
Remember 2007 when it was pretty much a major upset every single week?

WEEK 12
Arizona def. (2)Oregon
Texas Tech def. (4)Oklahoma

WEEK 6
Arizona def. (2)Oregon
(25)TCU def. (4)Oklahoma

1t6goCJ.gif

This weekend makes it pretty obvious that four spots are not nearly enough for a satisfactory CFB playoff.

We're going to hate this new system every bit as much as we hated the BCS.

Tamanon

Banned
There are going to be spectacular Meltdowns posted.

I don't feel so bad about sweating a closer game than I thought for ECU.

Remember 2007 when it was pretty much a major upset every single week?

WEEK 12
Arizona def. (2)Oregon
Texas Tech def. (4)Oklahoma

WEEK 6
Arizona def. (2)Oregon
(25)TCU def. (4)Oklahoma

1t6goCJ.gif

almost the exact same teams pulling the upsets too lol

Had to drive my fiancee to a baby shower and missed the entire 4th quarter of Florida Tennessee. Was in the sticks and managed to get enough service to look up the score well after the game had ended. Hahahahahahahahaha. Holy shit. I almost feel bad for UT that we won given how we played on offense but defense and ST came through and luck was on our side. I'm glad we get UT at home next year.

Jhriad

I can't remember what my worst pick'em week was prior to this week but I'm pretty sure it won't be nearly as bad as today. At least I tasted glory for one week.

Reminder: ND is going to be a top 5 team for beating a Michigan team that won't make a bowl and 3-2 Stanford.

If you could transform the concept of white privilege in a college football team, it would be Notre Dame.

Nomar, 3 so far.

I'm nervous!! UCLA might get a sniff and itch closer if they win tonight.

PAC-12's only hope left

At an undefeated team maybe, not at a playoff spot.

Did I read that right, Kessler punted it???

Second time this season I think. Sometimes QBs will punt when its fourth and short. The coach will send the offense out to try and draw a penalty and if they dont get it the QB pooches it.

lush

The curse is real. Another absolutely soul-crushing loss to a team/fanbase that wanted to lose. No real excuse. Butch is going to have to make a change at offensive coordinator or else he's doomed to mediocrity. We may be able to out-talent teams at some point but then we're back to Fulmer, fuck it, I'll take it at this point.

Took this panoramic, checkerboard turned out alot better than I thought it would:

cdyhybrid

Did I read that right, Kessler punted it???

Yeah, offense comes out with a play to see if they can get a defensive look they can exploit. If not, the QB quick kicks it. Usually done on the opponent's side of the field, since a quick kick with a bounce gives you a decent chance of downing it back near the goal line.

Second time this season I think. Sometimes QBs will punt when its fourth and short. The coach will send the offense out to try and draw a penalty and if they dont get it the QB pooches it.

Yeah, offense comes out with a play to see if they can get a defensive look they can exploit. If not, the QB quick kicks it. Usually done on the opponent's side of the field, since a quick kick with a bounce gives you a decent chance of downing it back near the goal line.

Makes sense then.

I was scratching my head as to how Oklahoma scored a two point play without a touchdown (I'm only reading the gamecasts and I can't watch the video in Australia). Just saw the replay though, returned touchdown from a conversion kick.

JT Barret for Heisman

It's gurley's to lose at the moment, in my opinion.

Prescott will be in contention if Mississippi state keep playing like they currently are.

Top Bottom