• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Branduil

Mazzone is such a pathetic offensive coordinator. He just gives up on even trying to make Hundley a weapon because Utah is doing something different.

coopertwo.0.gif

Playing dead. Oh that's brilliant.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
I don't think a single person would have predicted at the start of the fourth quarter Nebraska would have come within a dropped touchdown pass of winning the game in the last 30 seconds.

I agree. I'm still afraid that the AP is still gonna drop us like a fat beat.

inm8num2

Nardawg is not going to be pleased.

On a crazy day with so many top teams losing, just gotta be happy MSU pulled out the win. Helluva comeback and scare by Nebraska.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I agree. I'm still afraid that the AP is still gonna drop us like a fat beat.

Well, there was 3 quarters of garbage that would justifyingly get us dropped. Yeah, we made the game close and damn near won in the end, but that was a disappointing game across so many facets. Had we not gone for 2 3 times, we could have kicked a FG for the win. :p

AntoneM

Mazzone is such a pathetic offensive coordinator. He just gives up on even trying to make Hundley a weapon because Utah is doing something different.

ASU fans were tired of him (and Dennis Erickson) . Some were hoping that he would stick around after firing Erickson because he took a bad offense and made them good, with a different QB of course. However, most fans weren't too sad to see him go. He has problems in the red zone and in making half time adjustments.

Draxal

Loooool michigan.

big 10 network jsut called this a giant win for rutgers.

wut.

It was, we had a habit of losing these games at the end. Biggest victory over a marquis opponent in since forever (I think since we ruined homecoming for Tenneesee back in the day) and it was the first victory of the new conference.

Balphon

These late Pac-12 games are fucking ridiculous. Back-and-forth doesn't even begin to describe it.

Halliday is closing in on 600 yards passing through 3 quarters.

EDIT: And now he's way over. He's going to set the single game passing record at this rate.

Kevtones

Cal/WSU

I saw 38-34 with 4:46 on my gamecast. Loaded it again...
45-41 with 4:21.

Amazing. 2 KR by the same Cal player on consecutive kickoffs.

Top Bottom