• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

ranked teams that lost this week:
#2 Oregon
#3 Alabama
#4 Oklahoma
#6 Texas A&M
#8 UCLA
#14 Stanford
#15 LSU
#16 USC
#17 Wisconsin
#18 BYU
#19 Nebraska

italics is a team that lost to a higher ranked team

Kevtones

PAC 12 this week:
31-24 Arizona over Oregon
36-31 OSU over Colorado
38-34 ASU over USC Hail Mary
30-28 Utah over UCLA
52-48 WSU over Cal in 4th

Crazy.

867373276.gif

Branduil

It's seriously amazing how incompetent you have to be to constantly field underperforming teams like UCLA does. I hope there's a hot place in hell waiting for Dan Guerrero.

I want Cal to score a TD, go for 2 and convert. Wazzu comes back to tie the game before regulation and they go to OT tied 62 a piece. The game goes to 9 overtimes and ends something like 110-112. I did no math to come up with those two numbers, it should just be crazy high.

California you morons, why would you not let them score? You really rather put the game on the line with a extra point instead of your QB who's red hot?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

There is no doubt in my mind that this is the greatest week in the history of college football. Upsets, blowouts, fuck-ups. Everything that could have happened, happened.

Top Bottom