• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

Interception! Turnover battle is now 1-1.

Last week against WVU the turnover battle ended up at 1-1 as well, and that ended a streak of 13 straight games in which Tech had lost the turnover battle.

::edit::
Well son of a bitch. 1-2 now I guess.

Except for that beating you put on ASU :( you had 2-1 turn overs.

Wait, I read that wrong.

we had 2-1 turn overs and still got taken to the woodshed.

Branduil

It's pretty amazing how we're going to lose to Cal again despite thoroughly outplaying them. And by amazing, I mean completely expected.

Meier

The TAMU game today is exactly why Sumlin has to take the job at USC if it's offered to him. A&M are not going to get more than 9-10 wins a year at most especially without JFF. He'd be dumb to not take the money and run.

As I was saying back in November 2013..course, he got $5m a year instead from A&M so I'm sure he'll be crying into his cash filled pillow.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Nigel King just caught a deep pass on Nigel Bethel.

That has to be the first Nigel on Nigel play in college football history.

bob page

wtf hoosiers

B0Q0UZ0CEAIKB1b.jpg

Ganhyun

OH boy, I see it now. Ga players got cocky and content thinking it was wrapped up. So now Arky is gonna get back in the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom