• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
8 game in conference losing streak is over! I don't care if it was against Kansas, happy for that to be over. Still haven't won the turnover battle in 15 straight games now.

We average 11 penalties per game, but only had 4 today. I saw a lot of names on jerseys out there today that I haven't seen much in the rest of the season so while the 13 point margin of victory isn't as large as I'd like it to be given the opponent, I think we were trying to get some experience for some younger players out there.

Draxal

Real classy Rutgers. Kicker came out during our halftime show and script Ohio and was kicking while the band was trying to perform

Did you see how bad Rutgers was punting in the first half? They really needed to fix that (not for this game, but we're going to Nebraska which will be just as hard for them to perform in).

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
As an Texas A&M alumni and a fan of many years I really don't know how to express the disappointment I feel right now. I am watching a program that was on the rise and just spent $500 million on a stadium implode on national tv.

It's depressing, like I am actually depressed right now.

Kenny Hill is obviously a failure of a qb and should have been benched after the Arkansas game. If Sumlin doesn't fire his entire defensive staff after the season then he needs to be fired himself.

Really having a hard time here, this is like watching the franchioni years at a&m.

cajunator

Banned
New addon from inside. Looks nice. Death valley is pretty steep now
yIzfeC9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom