• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I hope so, too.

I told the alum that if Northwestern 1-11 for the entire season and beat ND, I would be satisfied.

Statistically, Northwestern loses the most in October. Students blame midterms.

I definitely can't hate you guys. Your win over us 3 years ago was clean. Our two wins over you before tonight were fun and down to the wire. Plus, you guys manage to beat someone you are not supposed to every year.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Should look to see if that should be a safety. Football in the endzone when the hold happened.

clav

I definitely can't hate you guys. Your win over us 3 years ago was clean. Our two wins over you before tonight were fun and down to the wire. Plus, you guys manage to beat someone you are not supposed to every year.

<3

Oh that win was fun. As for the past 3, ah well. I like our series, and I like Nebraska fans + Fake Bo Pelini. You guys genuinely just like football in a classy way. A good addition to B1G conference.

As for last year, you're witnessing a program in fallout mode. Many fans want new personnel in key positions (i.e. offense coaches) and perhaps a special teams coach since Fitz doesn't really seem to do the best job in that area.

Looks like this year's nonsensical win(s) are Penn State and Wisconsin. We shall see in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom