• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 8: Biased Pollsters Prevent America from Experiencing Game of the Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

I have legit respect for Northwestern. You guys might be having a down year but Fitz is a good coach overall

He's an OK coach, probably the best for the program considering the school size.

However, he's going to have to make some tough decisions because I don't think the team has fully recovered from the Ohio State loss last year. There are some lingering issues that have plagued the team for a long time.

Some argue that these problems will fix themselves once the new lakeside facilities are up, but I think that only solves a recruiting problem when the problems stem from coaching.

I'm glad NW has turned their season around after that Ohio State loss last year that seemed to ruin everything. DUKE vs NW in Pinstripe Bowl. Lets do it! Actually I think Duke renews its series with NW in a couple of years.

Duke has really turned around since the last series with Northwestern. The team is what 14-3 in the last 17 games played?

Outstanding.

I don't see a Pinstripe Bowl for this year. Probably the Pizza Bowl at best.

Yes, our series is renewed from 2015-2018.

zLO1elS.jpg

Just asking for the refs to throw laundry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom