• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 9: Humble Pie, Driskel, 280,000 defrees, Driskel, riots, and more Driskel

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob page

There were more Nebraska fans in Spartan Stadium a few weeks ago than there are Wolverine fans there today. What a proud fan base!

"I have been attending MSU vs UM games since 1973. In that time I have NEVER seen Spartan Stadium with so little yellow. UM fans stayed home"

reKon

Banned
There were more Nebraska fans in Spartan Stadium a few weeks ago than there are Wolverine fans there today. What a proud fan base!

"I have been attending MSU vs UM games since 1973. In that time I have NEVER seen Spartan Stadium with so little yellow. UM fans stayed home"

I wouldn't want to see my fam murdered in cold blood either

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna be a long day.

Plus it's 90 degrees in Stillwater. I'm sweating.

8eTgLiX.jpg

WbJCxre.png

pxleyes

Banned
You ok, Pitt?

Georgia Tech is up 28-0 on Pitt in the first 5:16 of the game. Pittsburgh with 4 fumbles on 5 snaps. #GTvsPITT

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Red zone killing us today. There's a reason we're sending out so many offers to WR recruits that are over 6'0" lately.

::edit::
Sweet, bailed out by a flag.

::edit2::
Ha, bailed out AGAIN by a flag.

::edit3::
And still stuffed. GO FOR IT.

::edit4::
YAY GOING FOR IT!

::edit5::
Boo, didn't make it.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Pretty good game, Huskers, but we really should've blown them out more. Way too many mistakes. We can't be making these mistakes this late into the season. Bigger teams will not be as forgiving of our antics.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Gosh damn Pitt turned it over again and we aren't even half way through the 1st quarter.

Holy shiieeettt 5 TOs

Not exactly a noteworthy observation. This is the lowest Michigan football has been in like 40 years.

Jhriad

Pretty good game, Huskers, but we really should've blown them out more. Way too many mistakes. We can't be making these mistakes this late into the season. Bigger teams will not be as forgiving of our antics.

Yep. There were a few flashes in there that looked better than we've seen for certain players/position groups but still a lot of miscues and, at times, low energy play. The body language for a number of players throughout the game just looked poor. I'm glad they're continuing to rotate Reeves, Kondolo, & Price in after how mediocre our O-Line has played but they had a few problems themselves so nobody really had a great game. Hoping to see more improvement next week.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
TCU apparently challenged that we had 12 players on the field during that last play. After review, the call "stands."

How do you not have conclusive evidence when you're just counting players on the field?

::fake edit:
Jesus Fucking Christ, there's a SECOND 4th down in which we've had TCU stopped but a penalty prolonged the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom