• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 9: Humble Pie, Driskel, 280,000 defrees, Driskel, riots, and more Driskel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
Pokes have looked ok at times but I think we're just too young and inconsistent.

Just hope we can win one of these last few games and get into a bowl.

Chris R

Fuck me. Didn't even bother to check to see if Washington was playing :( chilling in downtown Seattle now, game is going to be messy with this stupid rain.

Ice cold.

B002P_BCEAAj98j.jpg

After watching Rutgers vs Ohio State and versus Michigan, I have to say please avoid the game unless you are a complete masochist.

I'm the guy who said if Rutgers didn't beat UM by 14 or more it would mean Rutgers wasn't any good. Michigan is a middling MAC team right now. What's that about a team reflecting their coach? Middling MAC-level coach, and a big softy? Yup. That's Michigan.

AntoneM

Kentuclempson

--edit--
If Kentucky had receivers that could start on a high school team they would have won this game.

Kusagari

Da fuck? Kentucky's only losses this season are to Florida at Florida and to LSU at LSU.

And? You've beaten nobody outside of a bad South Carolina team.

Losing to Driskel in any capacity this season is horrible. Your defense actually let the worst QB in college football look somewhat decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom